Somebody else got my name

Eve
Answers: 1

Somebody else got my name

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Somebody else in the RA with my name lol bidding on the same things i do
People are ridiculous!!
Stop it!!
I am spending thousands of dollars here and its a-shame people have no Life and make it a mission to mess with people.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Somebody else got my name

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Somebody else in the RA with my name lol bidding on the same things i do
People are ridiculous!!
Stop it!!
I am spending thousands of dollars here and its a-shame people have no Life and make it a mission to mess with people.
The name that shows in the Online Auction is the first name on the customer's account. There can be multiple people with the same name participating in the Auctions.
0 x

Eve

Ofcourse lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Or change it to whatever โ˜บ๏ธ
Its the point that that person bid on all the things i bid on to bid them up with my name.
Thats all. I know shop lc cant do anything about that.
I am venting about people!!
Lost cause ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I had my bidding name for 2 to 3 years and all of a sudden I was flooded with items being bid on in my name. Changed bidding name real fast. Do you really believe, as the moderator suggests, that all the bidders with crazy names that that is their first name. Not .
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

CC wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I had my bidding name for 2 to 3 years and all of a sudden I was flooded with items being bid on in my name. Changed bidding name real fast. Do you really believe, as the moderator suggests, that all the bidders with crazy names that that is their first name. Not .
That is not what I am suggesting, the Online Auction uses whatever is set at the first name on the user account. Several people have modified the first name on their account so that they can see their own bids.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Thanks moderator Stephanie but if all these weird names are the first names on their account do you bill them as that weird name. Just wondering.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Thanks moderator Stephanie but if all these weird names are the first names on their account do you bill them as that weird name. Just wondering.
Mine is billed just as my account shows, and itโ€™s not my first name. Our forum names can be different btw.
1 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
Mine is billed just as my account shows, and itโ€™s not my first name. Our forum names can be different btw.
Yes, my parents werenโ€™t that cruel as to name me Grizzy๐Ÿฅด
2 x

Eve

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
Yes, my parents werenโ€™t that cruel as to name me Grizzy๐Ÿฅด
I guess mine kinda were, they gave me a boyโ€™s name...well actually my grandmother did. But my parents clearly went along with it!
2 x