DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

LoyalCustomer717

DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 4 years ago

IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING ORDERS NOT SHOWING UP? EXAMPLE: I ORDERED A CHEF'S KNIFE AND IT SHIPPED ON APRIL 8TH. THE ORDER NEVER SHOWED UP AND SHOPLC ISSUED ME ANOTHER ORDER FOR THE KNIFE. BUT NOW, ALL MY OTHER ORDERS PLACED SINCE THEN ARE ALL SHOWING UP AS "DELAYED" AT DHL ONLINE TRACKING AND THE SCANNING THAT SHOWS THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE IS NOT HAPPENING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW....ANYONE....THANKS.
10 x

Blossom

Re: DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING ORDERS NOT SHOWING UP? EXAMPLE: I ORDERED A CHEF'S KNIFE AND IT SHIPPED ON APRIL 8TH. THE ORDER NEVER SHOWED UP AND SHOPLC ISSUED ME ANOTHER ORDER FOR THE KNIFE. BUT NOW, ALL MY OTHER ORDERS PLACED SINCE THEN ARE ALL SHOWING UP AS "DELAYED" AT DHL ONLINE TRACKING AND THE SCANNING THAT SHOWS THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE IS NOT HAPPENING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW....ANYONE....THANKS.
I haven't ordered alot recently but my last order took longer than usual to receive. Maybe employees are sparse due to CDC guidelines & is why things have slowed? I've heard some hosts recently say '5-7 days for delivery' ..don't think it's true right now.
12 x

avidshopper

Post by avidshopper » 4 years ago

Yes, I have exactly the same problem, and Shop LC has said that definitely my item left the warehouse. It is DHL's fault. I am waiting to see if DHL ever finds it and delivers it very late. It is now past a week. Shop LC seems unable to do anything about this problem.
12 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have items that took 21 days to get here, insane, none of my other orders from other shopping networks have been delayed.
12 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

So far I haven’t had any problems.
7 x

LoyalCustomer717

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 4 years ago

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

mine are looking good so far, but I have in the past had items totally lost with DHL. I believe there are all kinds of delays occurring in all walks of life due to the pandemic.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well I've put to the test......

I placed an order Sunday morning (19th) and received my shipped notification Monday afternoon (20th) So will now see how long it takes for me to receive.

Fingers crossed. 🤞🤞 that there are no issues
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Looks like I spoke too soon!!! I was expecting a package today, including hand sanitizer for my neighbor. Looks like it's sitting at the airport since 4 am yesterday. Once it starts moving, It will take two days more to get to me.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Looks like I spoke too soon!!! I was expecting a package today, including hand sanitizer for my neighbor. Looks like it's sitting at the airport since 4 am yesterday. Once it starts moving, It will take two days more to get to me.
Very sorry for the delay :( I am glad the package is moving but still.
5 x