Merilee?

BC

Re: Merilee?

Post by BC » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Three times now I have bid on two identical items and again the bidder was bidding way over than the value, someone mentioned they thought Merilee was also bidding under the name of Sharon and this is the person I keep losing to, this person is not buying the two items because they keep coming back up for bid. I am again bidding today on the items but I only bid once and I am going to wait the last few seconds to place my second bid to see if I can win it, two can play this game.
"Will never beat Marliee--I have tried for over a year--no luck" Complained 3-4 times--Nothing" Think maybe she is selling this offline. Why would she buy 4-5 identical items. Either selling or playing a ignorant game that thrills her" Doesn't take much for some people. When I get sick of Marliee, I go to the BUY NOW side of the web site and if the % off is enough then you get it. I have found that many times the price is less than the Auction anyway. Too many people take it personal and bid too much--On the BUY NOW site the price is set and the % off is set and people like Marliee CANNOT do anything to stop you from buying the item. My only problem is I BUY for my wife (I cannot wear Jewelry) and she has over 5 boxes now. Its a HARD HABIT to break. Try the BUY NOW side or good luck with Marliee as you will need it. PS--Marliee always uses MAX BID. Think I have a way to identify what her max bid is use it against her.
3 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 4 years ago

Give me a break. Every time you stack your bids into the 100's for things that just don't make since. Maybe not anymore since you have been called out. I actually a few times have kept bidding against you just to see how far you would go. Now I just don't bother when I see your name. Maybe that was your game plan the whole time........don' t bid against Merilee...you will never when.
4 x

Daisy

I misunderstood who the message was coming from. Yes I agree with you regarding Merilee. So all I said in the previous message was what I am saying to her. Sorry. :(
3 x

Daisy

Merilee is either rich and bored or just pathetically playing a game to make her feel better and be a "winner".
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I think a lot of these names are not real they are computer-generated and someone needs to quit playing games like that you can usually tell who the real ones are who are the computer-generated ones because you can never beat themAnd they appear too often you would think they would change the names if they’re going to computer generate names
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

SNIPING AT ITS GREATEST !!!! You go....rots o' ruck.
4 x