DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Cqueue

Re: DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Post by Cqueue » 3 years ago

Yes, I'm having the same DHL issues, I placed an order on 4/9, it was supposed to be delivered on 4/16 but here is is 4/22 and it's still not even left their Ohio hub, this is so frustrating. I think ShopLC needs to start looking at a different delivery service.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Cqueue wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, I'm having the same DHL issues, I placed an order on 4/9, it was supposed to be delivered on 4/16 but here is is 4/22 and it's still not even left their Ohio hub, this is so frustrating. I think ShopLC needs to start looking at a different delivery service.
Thank you very much for your patience. The influx of packages in the postal system in general has unfortunately had an impact on some customers packages. If you do not receive by the end of the week please let us know and we will initiate an investigation.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I placed an order on Friday the 17th and it was to ready to ship out Saturday and the package is still sitting in a Texas and it’s now Wednesday the 22nd it has not moved!!
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--
@Bella

If I may be so bold let me say you may get it before the end of the month- 28th? ish. Good luck!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good morning !

I feel as if I've won this weeks lottery 🤗 The order that I placed Sunday and that Shipped on Monday.....is Out For Delivery Today ❣❣

So...... 💃 HAPPY DANCE 💃

KUDOS TO SHOPLC WAREHOUSE & DHL/USPS for the prompt processing and shipping 🥰

Now heres to hoping that my purchase is damage free and beautiful !!!! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
7 x

Suec

Post by Suec » 3 years ago

I placed an order on April 5th, shipped April 7th and arrived April 20th! About half way through I got an email saying order would arrive "tomorrow" and email wanted me to rate purchase. Something is up with shipping. :(
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Yes!! I’ve one sitting w/ DHL since 16th & that’s all the tracking I get!?!?
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I am so grateful I don’t have all these problems with shipping like all of you do I just simply wouldn’t be ordering anything anymore. One another auction a 1.05 carat sleeping beauty turquoise ring with white topaz and neon malachite gorgeous ring $19 and yes I have been seeing the people that are bidding outrageously on items that will be my fourth auction I wan and have only spent a little over $100 if that Mitch. 🥰. Meant to say neon appetite
3 x

Sherby

Post by Sherby » 3 years ago

I’m having issues with my orders also. When I Called DHL, they said the USPS took the package(s). I also have another package that was sent out on the 12th. I have not received it yet either.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning !

I feel as if I've won this weeks lottery 🤗 The order that I placed Sunday and that Shipped on Monday.....is Out For Delivery Today ❣❣

So...... 💃 HAPPY DANCE 💃

KUDOS TO SHOPLC WAREHOUSE & DHL/USPS for the prompt processing and shipping 🥰

Now heres to hoping that my purchase is damage free and beautiful !!!! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
@SHOP LC

My order was received in perfect condition.
The ring I purchased was beautifully presented in a upgraded ring box 🥰 it was securely packed. The ring itself is EXQUISITE !!! The Champagne diamonds are a beautiful color and the clarity and sparkle is amazing I walked outside and the brilliance was blinding 🥰 definitely a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ in quality

Thank you -Gypsy
6 x