They are at it again

CC

Re: They are at it again

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle, you might want to check Molly under Swarvoski crystal. She has about 120 bids or more on items and they are $39 $49, There are about 160 items currently listed for bid. I would like to know if she purchases the 120 items she is highest bidder on. She even had a high bid on a brass piece. Thank you.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

Since you asked for some specifics on this "auction hogging" thing- here you go. These are all someone named Molly They are all Swarovski zirconia

Item #3340475- $99
Item #998222 -$39 Normal price 10?
Item #3362449- $52 Normal price $15?
Item #3554893- $39 Normal price $10?
Item #3362400- $55 Normal price $15?
Item #3349699- $99 Normal price $40?
Item #3379662- $99
Item #3349703- $98
Item #3349701- $99

These are just some she has bids on today There are many more.
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Since you asked for some specifics on this "auction hogging" thing- here you go. These are all someone named Molly They are all Swarovski zirconia

Item #3340475- $99
Item #998222 -$39 Normal price 10?
Item #3362449- $52 Normal price $15?
Item #3554893- $39 Normal price $10?
Item #3362400- $55 Normal price $15?
Item #3349699- $99 Normal price $40?
Item #3379662- $99
Item #3349703- $98
Item #3349701- $99

These are just some she has bids on today There are many more.
Oh thank you this is great! I will include this too!
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle, you might want to check Molly under Swarvoski crystal. She has about 120 bids or more on items and they are $39 $49, There are about 160 items currently listed for bid. I would like to know if she purchases the 120 items she is highest bidder on. She even had a high bid on a brass piece. Thank you.
Thank you I will be sure to include this as well!
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

Roberta is bidding for every single item with Swarovky crystal at ridiculous high prices.2 days ago another bidder did the same bidding for a $9.99 item over $40. They are either trolls or very stupid.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Roberta was bidding on almost every single Bali item last night. Some of them are only $10 on the regular site. They were going for $30-$40 and higher. I just wanted one little pendant and couldn't even bid on it because I knew the original price was $9.99 and it was already around $30 bucks!!! That's just crazy.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Roberta was bidding on almost every single Bali item last night. Some of them are only $10 on the regular site. They were going for $30-$40 and higher. I just wanted one little pendant and couldn't even bid on it because I knew the original price was $9.99 and it was already around $30 bucks!!! That's just crazy.
4 x

BC

Post by BC » 4 years ago

They are Not at it again because they never stopped--especially Marliee. I complained over a YEAR ago about her and the high bidding and you know what SLC did-----NOTHING. Now I see there are plenty of these bidders and the problem will continue until SLC MAKES the bidder honor their bids or investigate WHY they don't (YES--I mean call or contact them in some way and put them on the spot). Otherwise this will continue. SLC will never do this so you can bet the bidding will continue and the complaints will be ignored like mine over a year ago. Marliee has hatched a whole family of bidders that have almost taken over SLC. Somehow, SLC does not care!!! Sometimes they (my opinion) have more than one name that are similar like Marliee. Marisol, Marruell, Mary and Marianne. Others might be Pam, Pamala, Patricia--see what I mean. Laura, Laurie and Linda: Emma, Emmilee: Susan, Sharon, Sandra and Sarah: Michelle, Melinie: Some singles are S B, Donna, Theresa, Angel, Barbara, Heather, Janice and Judith. Unsure of the multiple names used but I strongly suspect it is going on. Like I say Marliee has been around a long time, just today she outbid me many times and by a lot of $$. I can almost pick where she has been before I look at the name. Also, I have called Shop LC aand told them of the problem AGAIN and also that after I get the two item I have in transit, I will stop bidding until this is addressed. NOT just lip service but to where I can see that these bidders are GONE off the site. These few overbidders cannot but everything and IF we all call and complain the tell SLC that we are stopping bidding as a group, THEN maybe they will do something. Untill they are HIT IN THE WALLET they will ignore, ignore and ignore again. It all comes down to MONEY. I will check in every now and then but will not bid again until this is stopped. Maybe, I will Buy It Now for a set price BUT not Bid till the overbidding is eliminated. BILLY!!!!!
6 x

Pjmb

Post by Pjmb » 3 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle The same ones are bidding crazy again, item #3220620 in gold over silver that they could have got on the diamond show today for under $200 they are now up to $599 and it is the same people again and I bet if you check the one who won it will not buy it for the highest bid price.
Thank you for this example. I am sorry about this it just spoils it for everyone
Danielle,
When is SLC going to do something about it. You guys said you would look into it for months now and NOTHING is being done.
Merilee, Sharon, James and several others are overbidding on items that would cost them at least $5,000 a day. There is no way that they are buying everything that they are winning. It is an auction. If they do not buy EVERYTHING that they win they should NOT be able to participate on the auction site. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

I used to be able to win a few auctions. Now it is pretty impossible. I stopped trying for a while and when I came back it is worse than before. It is like the $1 Auction is a billionaire private club or something. They are Merilee, D, Angelita, Debbie, Karen, Donna, Tatyana, Karen, Emmally and a few others who bid $200-$400 on every item, everyday on items they bid on. They would have to be spending a tremendous amount on these
Items that actually sell for less. If they are that rich, why aren't they shopping higher end like Tiffany's or Cartier? This does not make any sense, it seems shady. It also everyone who won't bid that high out of the auctions all together so why are they even open to everyone? This is crazy.
4 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for reporting these bidders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will be investigating these accounts and taking immediate action where necessary. If you have item numbers as well this will assist in speeding up the process.
2 x