Sunday (4/25) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (4/25) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning SUNDAY

💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕
3:00 am cst

Let's make today the day we committ to bettering ourselves ! I hope that I am always THAT person....the person who is a little silly, (even a tad crazy) abit impulsive and always ready to greet the day smiling. How about you ?? Are you ready to own the day and enjoy your life -- to do the things you've always talked about ? I speak from experience Dont wait !!!! Come on....LET'S GO !

💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕💙💕

☕☕☕ Coffees made...Let's Own The Day Together ☕☕☕

Grab your cup !! Let's chat abit ...yesterday in between chasing dust bunnies and dusting my "knacks" I decided a trip to the front lines was needed {SIGH} I didnt want to do it, I mean it was Saturday, but I donned my mask and grabbed my gloves and off I went to stand in line 😕 I waited in line for about an hour. Finally made it inside grabbed my sanitizer and a cart, crossed my fingers and went on the scavenger hunt....JACKPOT !! I hit the trifecta 😃 HAPPY - 💃HAPPY 💃 DANCE 💃 Bleach - Disinfectant Wipes & TP I was BUTT WIGGLING in the aisle and grinning behind my mask !!! And the person six feet away from me.
...UNDERSTOOOD 😂😂😂

Of course....there was a small matter of getting back in my apartment complex gate with a malfunctioning remote and canceled gate codes 😡 but after some over baked pizza , all was well 😉

Skeeter, Sam , Sofia and Sissy kittys all checked in so I was happy 😻😻😻😻 and Saber is getting better every day !!

No matter what you have planned or what simply happens...heres to hoping your Sunday is SUPER !! 🥰

EVEN IF ITS JUST A BUTT WIGGLE.... HAPPY DANCE !!!
💃 🌼 💃🌼 💃🌼 💃

Love & (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Sunday (4/25) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I know Skeeter, Sam, and of course Sissy, but who is Sofia? The new gray kitty? I guess the kittens have not yet been spotted? Glad Saber is looking better!
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

That was an awesome shopping trip if you can get all three!!! I could usually find toilet paper now. Bleach sometimes. But any kind of disinfectant that's a no. But I did happen to find little itty bitty hand sanitizer for $4. So I guess that's better than nothing. I didn't need them yet so I left them for other people. I would have been beyond * about the gate issue!!! Cats and kittens are the best!!! I love my dogs also but I was raised with cats so they're my all-time favorite. Happy Sunday to everyone!!!! 😊💗
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Kat wrote:
4 years ago
That was an awesome shopping trip if you can get all three!!! I could usually find toilet paper now. Bleach sometimes. But any kind of disinfectant that's a no. But I did happen to find little itty bitty hand sanitizer for $4. So I guess that's better than nothing. I didn't need them yet so I left them for other people. I would have been beyond * about the gate issue!!! Cats and kittens are the best!!! I love my dogs also but I was raised with cats so they're my all-time favorite. Happy Sunday to everyone!!!! 😊💗
Hi Kat,
I leave things behind at the market
and pharmacy for other's too. Per norm,
when ever one of my grocery days were
light, I'd always buy the big I,000 pkg of
tp because I always hated carrying the
small pkg home often. So I do not have
to forage. I don't have a fortress of tp.
It's beginning to last on shelves at the
markets now. I would however like to
find a couple bottles of rubbing alcohol.
I bought one bottle in Sept to sterilize
tweezer's that I used to pluck a tick
off of dog. ha Now I like to add a splash
to the disinfecting wipes for my counters.

Oh, Hey, you could guess what day Sissy
will bring her kittens to meet Gypsy in the
"You Could Win a Kitten Sweepstakes!"
I guessed May 12th :lol:
5 x

Gypsy

Okay .....for those of you playing along

Skeeter - Bobtailed tabby super sweet the only one I can actually pet, he WANTS to be a housecat 🥰

Sam - his brother and a Siamese looking bobtailed

Sissy - new mama

Sofia (Sofie) - little female Grey kitty

Tigger - Scooter and Saber my rescue kittys that live inside.

Gypsy. ---- CRAZY CAT LADY
5 x

Gypsy

Kat wrote:
4 years ago
@Kat

I was angry....I'm sure you noticed I went into a little more detail on the extent of my anger on our site !!😂 it's easier to express there than it is here 😉😂😂
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

We had 4 cats at one time. All indoors. 💗💗💗💗 I've been called crazy cat lady and I love it. 😁 We don't have any cats now for about 2 years. Your cats passed away and I was devastated. I'm taking a little break. I've always had cats in my life. Maybe next year. 😊💗
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Hey Gypsy, just curious. Do you ever see the Manx kitties hop? Years ago we rescued a kitten from some people who raised Manx cats. They were giving her away because she had a long tail, no bob. She was Siamese, crossed eyed, and the cutest little thing on the planet. But, when she would start to run, she would hop on her hind legs a bit, first. I read that was something that Manx cats do. Her name was Jasmine. Best kitty ever. She would play fetch with foil balls. Brought them back, every time..I miss her. But she lived to be 14 years old, so, good life.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I am known in my community as "the caffeine addicted, crazy cat lady"!!! I'm into everything "cat" , all kinds of stuff. Except for a cat. Lost my Annie a couple months ago. I am so empty without her. She was the 22nd kitty in my life. I'm long overdue for "growing " another cat as soon as this horrible virus allows access again to shelters in our city. Friends are keeping their ears open for a litter. But no luck so far. It's early yet into "Kitten Season", a story on the news just this morning about the local SPCA.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
State of Washington Covid19 Update for 4/26/20

Confirmed Cases=13,521 Deaths=749

This is encouraging as the daily number of deaths is declining
0 x