Sunday (4/25) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Sunday (4/25) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Gypsy, just curious. Do you ever see the Manx kitties hop? Years ago we rescued a kitten from some people who raised Manx cats. They were giving her away because she had a long tail, no bob. She was Siamese, crossed eyed, and the cutest little thing on the planet. But, when she would start to run, she would hop on her hind legs a bit, first. I read that was something that Manx cats do. Her name was Jasmine. Best kitty ever. She would play fetch with foil balls. Brought them back, every time..I miss her. But she lived to be 14 years old, so, good life.
@Sam

I havent noticed Skeeter or.Sam doing that and YES manx cats DO HOP !!! We had a hymalian manx that we were given when she was a kitten, named her SMOKE because she looked like little puff of smoke. She lived to be 23 !!!! And she hopped and loved to climb up my leg and body andsit on my shoulder while I did chores, vacuuming, dishes anything she loved to perch !!!!!! Her back legs were "rabbit like"- gypsy💕💕💕
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
State of Washington Covid19 Update for 4/26/20

Confirmed Cases=13,521 Deaths=749

This is encouraging as the daily number of deaths is declining
That is encouraging news. I hope & pray that all states & everywhere around the world are on the back side of this pandemic.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Gypsy, just curious. Do you ever see the Manx kitties hop? Years ago we rescued a kitten from some people who raised Manx cats. They were giving her away because she had a long tail, no bob. She was Siamese, crossed eyed, and the cutest little thing on the planet. But, when she would start to run, she would hop on her hind legs a bit, first. I read that was something that Manx cats do. Her name was Jasmine. Best kitty ever. She would play fetch with foil balls. Brought them back, every time..I miss her. But she lived to be 14 years old, so, good life.
@Sam

I havent noticed Skeeter or.Sam doing that and YES manx cats DO HOP !!! We had a hymalian manx that we were given when she was a kitten, named her SMOKE because she looked like little puff of smoke. She lived to be 23 !!!! And she hopped and loved to climb up my leg and body andsit on my shoulder while I did chores, vacuuming, dishes anything she loved to perch !!!!!! Her back legs were "rabbit like"- gypsy💕💕💕

Sam : I apparently lost my ability to spell this morning "Himalayan" 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
3 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

No worries, about the spelling, although I'm the same way. And I completely forgot about the climbing! Jasmine did it so much we nicknamed her Monkey Girl. That's so funny. Good memories.
4 x