Bad luck

Kittycat

Bad luck

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I guess it's bad luck that every time I turn on Shop LC, they have on masks,hand sanitizer or high end TANZANITE. I have new job and want to buy something to celebrate but not high end. I guess I will look at another channel. Last night it was more Tanzanite after an all day event in Sat. and a face Shield TLV and masks when I got home from work and now again when I got up masks. I am missing all of the jewelry. We need to get away from this for sometime during the day. And shopping jewelry not masks helps,even our soaps are being interrupted by daily news conferences.Sorry, needed to vent,had a 10 hr. day yesterday and just wanted to relax and look at pretty jewelry.

7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Bad luck

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I guess it's bad luck that every time I turn on Shop LC, they have on masks,hand sanitizer or high end TANZANITE. I have new job and want to buy something to celebrate but not high end. I guess I will look at another channel. Last night it was more Tanzanite after an all day event in Sat. and a face Shield TLV and masks when I got home from work and now again when I got up masks. I am missing all of the jewelry. We need to get away from this for sometime during the day. And shopping jewelry not masks helps,even our soaps are being interrupted by daily news conferences.Sorry, needed to vent,had a 10 hr. day yesterday and just wanted to relax and look at pretty jewelry.

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I deeply apologize that we were not showing what you were looking for at the time. I have gone ahead and submitted your feedback to the proper teams so they can keep this mind for the future. I hope you have a beautiful day and stay safe!
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Soap opera what is a soap opera they’ve been interrupted so much I don’t remember them🤪 i’m with you kitty cat understand people need masks they were selling as fast the other day maybe that will send a signal to Shop. L. C that most people have theirs by now and for the soap operas I miss Them. Meant to say masks were not selling as fast the other day
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I agree. I don't even watch the TV channel anymore. I just go on the website or their online auction. Hope you find a great piece of jewelry!!! 😊💗
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

. The term soap opera originated from radio dramas being sponsored by soap manufacturers back when people listened to them on the radio. I agree this virus has invaded every part of our life and the media report on nothing else anymore, we do not even get regular news now.
8 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

YES!!! Even commercials keep reminding us how things are right now. Like we could forget!!!
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Jo, you’re exactly right about the commercials I was thinking the same thing the other day probably can’t even turn the radio on and listen to the 70s and 80s music without them interrupting that too😩
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
. The term soap opera originated from radio dramas being sponsored by soap manufacturers back when people listened to them on the radio. I agree this virus has invaded every part of our life and the media report on nothing else anymore, we do not even get regular news now.
@GemLover
I didn't know that about soap opera origin!

Did you catch the goose?..hope so!💞💞💞
4 x