Thursday (4/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (4/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Everyone !! Its a Terrific Thursday 😉

🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞
3:25 am. cst
ITS A BRAND NEW DAY, LETS JUMP OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONE. LET'S TAKE A CHANCE AND BE OPEN TO ALL POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITIES THAT PRESENT THEMSELVES.

🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞🦋🐞

☕☕ COFFEES ON ☕☕

People always love to say "You can't buy happiness" and they would be right. But, I can buy coffee and that's getting pretty close ! And coffee is ALWAYS on my grocery list. 😂😂😂

Really do miss the morning chatter ! It's been part of our day here for such a while. Now we are like little mice in church, just sitting quietly at our kitchen tables.
But, even though it's easier said than done, (actually so much harder to get together than it used to be) I hope you still take time for our morning coffee chats. It's been the way we've ✔ checked in ✔ said "HI, ITS ALL GOOD". So even though the forum seems quiet, we really are "here" 🥰 So grab your cup ☕ [clink] ☕ there's always sweet treats 🍩 🍩 if you're so inclined and let's all enjoy the day !!!!

The kitties are all good ! I've noticed how sleek and slender Skeeter and Sam are getting, they may wander off to claim thier own new territory one day. Sam still wont let me get close at all to him the only one I can pet is Skeeter, but don't think he would let me pick him up yet. He's still abit "jumpy"
Still waiting patiently for Sissy to show off her kittens 🥰 🥰 LOVE sweet kittens !!!! And Sofia(Sofie) is a little hussy too 😫 😫 😫 really was hoping she was a boy for just this reason.......

Saber has turned into a finicky eater and wants to drive me nuts by attaching himself to my legs. I'm not sure if he loves me or is working with the others to try and kill me 😳 they seem to be working together and in shifts to try and trip me up !!!! Constantly underfoot or laying directly behind me so I have to do the 'DONT STEP ON THE CAT DANCE ! ' And NO that doesn't count as my Happy Dance 😬 😬 so I'm going to have another cup ☕ see just how far my kitties are going to take their evil plan 🙀 and finish up my morning chores I'll have a fresh pot ready for YOU to join me ☕🍩

Don't ever underestimate the POWER of DANCE 💃 💃

-Gypsy 💞💞 (((HUGS))) 💞💞
9 x

CJM

Re: Thursday (4/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Good afternoon Gypsy and all my friends in the "Tribe"! I've missed every one this last week; I'm trying to stay off electronics and do some sewing and getting out when I can. I enjoy your daily morning posts; I was worried one day when it posted really late. I pray everyone is safe and well! Maybe some day when this mess is over with, we could find a way to meet?!! Just a thought! Love to All:)
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi @Gypsy @CJM
And all our Tribe and Mods,
I am sorry. Until I get a NEW replacement phone, I need to rely on the goodness of my neighbor lending me her phone for a few minutes.
If I give in now🍏will give me a Refurb (something that gave others heartburn) HECK NO🤬
@Gypsy I love hearing about your fur babies. If you remember, my son and his GF ( both Nurses) have 21 cats. They know all their names and personalities. If you open their front door, you would never know they have any cats. These fur babies are treated like royalty😺👑

My ☕️☕️🍩🍩 has been a little weak lately. My DANCE just a tiptoe. I miss so many of our tribe. I worry if they and their loved ones are ok. This Covid has robbed us all, but I have REVENGE in my blood. That DEMON is losing its vigor. Pretty soon that vermon will be kicked back to where it came from. 🤾🏻‍♂️🤺🐜🦇🌚

Still waiting for our FAVE SHOPLC to be like it used to be. I hardly recognize it anymore. The only bargains are the under $10. I need some better quality JEWELRY too, but all of it is now overpriced. The starting price is now too high, even with a coupon.
PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD PRICES. YOU WILL SELL ALOT MORE. ( especially to me😺)

LOVE TO ALL MY BESTIES ❤️❤️Vicky
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Washington State Covid19 Update

Confirmed cases--14,327 Deaths--814 Hospitalized with Covid--470 Those with Covid in ICU--120

This is more like it! Death are about half of the average daily rate of a few weeks ago. Cases are up but this is due to the massive increase in the amount of testing being done. Good news indeed.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Vicky

So glad you checked in! The tribe is alive and well and thriving at the new gathering place. We are missing Hot4Tenner and GemLover and Gemhoarder and Hollie and Butterfly and Sweet William and of course Shop4joy as we haven't heard from them much, if at all. I'm sure I'm leaving some out but you must forgive an old lady her faulty memory.

Your phone situation must be beyond frustrating. It is bad enough to be physically isolated but to be incommunicado due to technical issues would send me round the bend.

Try to keep in touch when you can so we don't worry. Kay?
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Vicky
Glad you are checking in when possible! Don't blame you for not settling for refurbished phone. If yours is still under warranty they should stand behind it!

Hope to see you soon! Take care & stay safe!💞
4 x