Auction showing up I didn't bid on

geminigirl

Auction showing up I didn't bid on

Post by geminigirl » 3 years ago

Has anyone ever had an auction show up that you didn't bid on? I saw the pay now button and looked and it was something I never would have bid on. I thought it was odd. I suppose I will change my password????
7 x

Gypsy

Re: Auction showing up I didn't bid on

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

That is strange and YES definitely change your password and let IT know this is an important issue !!!!
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

There is another lady that bids her name is the same as mine Lynette. I saw it one day and then several other times have also had mistakes put on my account it all got straightened out but I didn’t like it haven’t seen anyone With the name zebra maybe I’ll change mine to that😕
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
3 years ago
Has anyone ever had an auction show up that you didn't bid on? I saw the pay now button and looked and it was something I never would have bid on. I thought it was odd. I suppose I will change my password????
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. If at all possible, please contact me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the item number and your device name and browser name (or specify if you are using the app). I hope you have a beautiful day!
2 x

FritzieBlue

Post by FritzieBlue » 3 years ago

Hi, This just happened to me tonight. An item I did not bid on appears in my bidding list. This has happened a couple times in the past, and I put it down to being tired and bidding on the wrong item, but I'm quite certain that was not the case here for a costly ring in a size I don't wear. How can this happen, I wonder? Just curious. Many thanks.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello geminigirl & everyone! Yes, this happened to me recently. Check your “order history” frequently. I was lucky & canceled earrings I would never wear, so they didn’t get any further in the system. Don’t waste your time trying to figure out what happened. There are so many possibilities. Just keep an eye on your history, it’s so easy to do. 🌺🌼💐🌷
1 x