Bolo closure

Ginapainting

Bolo closure

Post by Ginapainting » 4 years ago

I'm wondering if the bolo closure could be made in shorter lengths? I have broken a few to many due to the chains snagging on things when I'm cleaning, just light cleaning mind you. Otherwise I would of removed it before my housework. If it was made in different lengths it would less likely to snag and break! Just a thought, I hope you give this some consideration. Thanks for your time, Gina Tyler
3 x

letsshop

Re: Bolo closure

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

I agree!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I will not buy those types of bracelets unless they are inexpensive, I have lost a couple when they loosen up and have broke a couple as well, I worry if it is an expensive gemstone and that happens I will be out that money/
5 x

Cydney719

Post by Cydney719 » 4 years ago

I hate the Bolos. I have small wrists. I never buy them.
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Without getting graphic, I will never buy a bolo again. They went through mashed potatoes more than once and have to be taken off in the restroom
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Oh! 😳 I can totally see something like that happening!

I admit I did choke on that one! I am sorry I laughed, but it's because I can picture it so vividly! 😁

Oh dear...and just think...(or maybe don't!) there are so many other situations where those dangling bracelets could cause embarrassing situations! 😬

My goodness, in line or in a crowd, those things could so easily latch onto a stranger's blouse, sweater, purse, shirt, pants, belt buckle, or even in someone's hair! 😵

I am SO glad that you mentioned your "Mashed Potatoes Incident"! Now I know what type of situations to NOT wear my Bolo Bracelets!

THANK YOU! 💜 💕 💜
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

I love some of the bolo bracelets styles, but I cannot deal with the dangling drops. They are always in my way and are annoying. What I have done is measure my wrist and cut off the dangles to the approximate circumference of my wrist. With the little jump rings that are left on the cut off ends where the little balls are, I reattach that to the place where I cut the bracelet and add a tiny lobster claw clasp. Voila! problem solved and I now have a bracelet I can wear comfortably. You still have to be careful wearing these bracelets because the chains are really thin, but it is better than all that extra chain hanging just looking for something to snag on. :o
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What an absolutely ingenious idea! I no longer purchase bolo bracelets because of the dangle...never thought about redoing clasp! Do wish they would offer more w/o bolo so we could just wear them w/o having to make them over.
2 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

We appreciate your feedback. Your concerns have been forwarded to our merchandising team for review. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Another option to keep the ends of the bolo chain from dangling is to carefully loop the excess chain around itself to keep the ends tucked in.
1 x