Damaged ring

Moderator_Connor

Re: Damaged ring

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor I recently ordered several of the "matrix" rings and today I received the last of them. Unfortunately the fire opal matrix ring is damaged and I have to send it back. They sent me a severely damaged ring, the band on it looks like someone ran over it with a forklift or something, is warped beyond even being able to fit it on my pinky it's so bad. I wanted a replacement, but there are no more of them online. This ring was originally 19.99, but I paid 12.99 for it on sale on the tv. In the meantime, I have a turquoise one and an apatite one, both with similar blue color, and I needed the orange fire opal to wear with them to balance it out, plus fire opal is one of my birthstones. You have 3 other fire opal matrix rings in silver, 2 of which are also priced at 19.99. I wonder if you would replace the ring with one of those at the price I paid, otherwise I am stuck with 2 similar blue rings, which I would not have ordered if I had known would not receive a wearable fire opal to go with them. Does that make sense?
Good Evening, Rolltide!

I am so sorry to hear this happened! The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to look into this for and check what can be done regarding your order. If you would be so kind, please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the information pertaining to your order, as well as the item number(s), and we will get this resolved for you. Additionally, please feel free to mention any of the Moderators or myself in the email so we can quickly identify it. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused by this!
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Rolltide, I just had a problem receiving a watch from Tennessee which did not work. I simply called them. Since the watch was low in quanity,, they let me reorder watch at sale price I paid and also gave me free shipping I received the day I ordered the watch . (free shipping on the $30 watch was only happening that day. Generally you have to place a $49.99 dollar amount in order to receive free shipping. ) I DID NOT have to contact a moderator and wait for them to see if they could reorder the watch for me at original sale price with free shipping. That was done immeditely. While I still had to repurchase the watch, I did not mind because I loved the watch. Now I will send the one not working back with no hassel. While I appreciate the help of all moderators , the reorder of Rolltides ring, if in stock at price she originally paid, should have been done immediately ,while she waits to return damaged ring. ,My opinion only.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor @Moderator_Preston I sent you an email with my information, as requested, Saturday evening, but I haven't received a reply. Guess I will put the return in the mail this morning and see what happens.
Good Afternoon, Rolltide!

I apologize for the delay in response! I did see the email you had sent in and recently replied to it prior to this posting.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor @Moderator_Preston @moderator_MirandaA I just sent yo an additional email. You no longer have to do a thing. They just aired the ring I needed for a replacement and they were selling out, imagine that! So I bought one even though they were priced 5.00 higher, so please just let my return go through. Even if they got another in and sent it to me, is fine, because I'd rather have it. So again, there is no longer anything for you to do, I no longer need your help. I bought one of the rings at a higher price just now because it was going to sellout, but if it had, I would have just sent all the other rings back as I would not wear all blue alone together. So again, your help is not needed, you don't have to do a thing. Hope the other dozen or so packages that are coming are not damaged, and I like them. We shall see.
-Rolltide
Good morning,

Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm hoping you have a beauitful day!
1 x