Refunds

Tizzy

Refunds

Post by Tizzy » 3 years ago

I buy quite a bit from shoplc. One reason Is for the great prices on most items and you advertise 30 day money back guarantee.
For any reason. I have returned a few items lately and expected full price paid plus tax. I returned the items in original package and very timely. But I don't get back all I paid. Can someone explain what 30 day money back guarantee means?
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Refunds

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on. At this time there could be multiple reason why a return would not receive a full refund.

- If the item is over the 30 day policy.
- If the item was a clearance item and not defective yet still returned.

If you can please email me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com with your order numbers I would be glad to see why you did not receive a full refund. If you need anything else please let me know. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Tizzy, they hold back the s&h on the return. You should be getting the full price less s&h which is usually around $6 on most jewelry items that ship at $2.99. The hosts never explain that when they say full refund, but it is written on the return form that you fill out & send with the returned item. That means it will cost you to just look at it or try It on.
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

You are correct if an item is returned that is not damaged and our return label is used the customer is responsible for the return. Shop LC will pay for the return if the item arrives damaged or if it becomes damaged because we stand behind our products. If you need anything please let us know. Have a great day!

Miranda A
3 x