Prices went up

Kittycat

Prices went up

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I was ordering earlier with the online 30% off and free,shipping for over $50. I purchased a few items and put some in my wish list to decide later. it was only a few hours ago and I went to my wish list now and a few items already increased in price! Why? Isn't the coupon & free shipping for the whole day, so why the price increases. Also yesterday I got a notice that an item I wanted went down in price, I didn't order then and now today it's back to the regular price. So disappointed.
5 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Prices went up

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good evening,

Sorry about the confusion. Here at ShopLC we will always honor the lowest price advertised within 30 days of your purchase. If the price does not manually decrease to the lowest please contact us by phone at 1.877.899.0078 or through chat or email and we will gladly manually refund your order instead. I hope this helps to solve your problem. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Moderator Alex. With all due respect LC doesn’t always give you the lower price if you call to ask for a price adjustment. I ordered a larimar ring; after I bought it it became available for a 30% off coupon. I called customer service for an adjustment; I waited on the phone while the person processed it. He assured me I would get the adjustment. Never got the money back pertaining to the item. I returned the item. I was very unhappy. I don’t have time to call customer service constantly to ask for them to do it.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

I'm honestly sorry to hear that, we never want the process to be this difficult for our customers. If you could please email me at alex.washington@tjc.tv and provide your registered telephone number and order numbers I'll handle both of these issues myself right away.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator Alex. With all due respect LC doesn’t always give you the lower price if you call to ask for a price adjustment. I ordered a larimar ring; after I bought it it became available for a 30% off coupon. I called customer service for an adjustment; I waited on the phone while the person processed it. He assured me I would get the adjustment. Never got the money back pertaining to the item. I returned the item. I was very unhappy. I don’t have time to call customer service constantly to ask for them to do it.
,mod Alex , I purchased an item watching tv, the following day or two on tv it was $20 cheaper. Called CS, yes you'll get a refund. A week or so later called again. It's been a month, still no refund.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
CJM wrote:
3 years ago
,mod Alex , I purchased an item watching tv, the following day or two on tv it was $20 cheaper. Called CS, yes you'll get a refund. A week or so later called again. It's been a month, still no refund.
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. If at all possible, please email me the order number and/or item number to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, so I can look into this for you.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Shoplc Alex. I returned the item. Thanks anyway. It’s so frustrating however, even though you are a troubleshooter, it’s not your problem. It’s a customer services problem It’s been an ongoing problem that doesn’t seem to change. Not your fault.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Why is my post about prices going up from yesterday posted?
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

The best way to solve this problem of up down all around prices of items is for Shopl c to quit these pricing games. My wish list has items whose prices have been up down and all around for quite sometime. Everytime a good coupon code comes along, the price of some of the items in my wish list increases, or the coupon code does not apply. The items in my wish list have to be dizzy from all the price changes they have gone through.
3 x