Packaging

Victoria

Packaging

Post by Victoria » 3 years ago

How come your uk customers (from your sister company TJC ) get more attractive packaging? I noticed from reviews that they get a fancy box with a big ribbon on top that you untie to open the box and a dust bag like designer jewelry. Meanwhile you send us Americans those cheap blue boxes without a dust bag? Are we not as important? What gives? I want fancy packaging too lol. Just wondering :D
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Packaging

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Victoria wrote:
3 years ago
How come your uk customers (from your sister company TJC ) get more attractive packaging? I noticed from reviews that they get a fancy box with a big ribbon on top that you untie to open the box and a dust bag like designer jewelry. Meanwhile you send us Americans those cheap blue boxes without a dust bag? Are we not as important? What gives? I want fancy packaging too lol. Just wondering :D
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have shared your feedback with our packaging team so they can look into providing something similar to this in the future. While TJC is our sister company, they do have different processes and branding but our packaging team will certainly consider this. I hope you have a beautiful day!
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Victoria: The last ring I purchased from the auction was in a black velvety bag with drawstrings on it so you could pull The drawstrings together and tie, no Shop. L. C logo was on it, I really like that, that way when I send the ring to my granddaughter it will be the perfect ring protector. I would really like to see what the UK sister channel has, have a great weekend.
8 x

Victoria

I ordered a (at the time) $400 south sea muti gemstones necklace that was once part of the Jardin collection. The necklace came in a beatup blue cardboard box, no ribbon😢. Since the necklace was so big and stiff (it is made like a tree branch with gemstone flowers making it too big and fragile for my jewelry boxes) i had to put in a box from a different company. I was lowkey sad. Lol The necklace however is a beauty😍 Enjoy your Memorial day weekend, and thank you for commenting. Cheers!😊
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Mine has been arriving in a new box that looks very high end, they are not the cardboard with the bow and my bracelets came in a beautiful box as well. They are blue and padded on the top.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle AKA Birthday Girl
-
My last jewelry purchase came in a nice black faux velvet drawstring bag. Much much much better than the cheaper looking ones with the logo that were tried out previously. It also makes it presentable for gift giving or for resale customers. Thank you ShopLC, you got it right this time!
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle AKA Birthday Girl
-
My last jewelry purchase came in a nice black faux velvet drawstring bag. Much much much better than the cheaper looking ones with the logo that were tried out previously. It also makes it presentable for gift giving or for resale customers. Thank you ShopLC, you got it right this time!
Yes, I got one as well. Nice upgrade!
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

I'm a fan of the black drawstring bag, too!
I also like the slim cardboard mailing box. It is easy to open & goes right into the recycle bin.
Thanks Shop LC!

bluez
5 x

Victoria

Wow after reading how I am the only one getting bad packaging, I am reconsidering my large weekly purchases. I don't buy cheap jewelry so why am I getting poor packaging. Hmmmmmm
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Years ago when I started to shop here, I used to receive my jewelry in those velvet black boxes. It look presentable. Then as the company switched their name from The Jewelry Channel to Liquidation Channel, the boxes changed to a lighter metallic blue magnetic boxes and later into two toned boxes cream and blue and since 2017, I been receiving the blue boxes with the white ribbon. I didn’t know about the new package.
1 x