Friday (5/22) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (5/22) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Well HELLO Friday !
We've been waiting all week for you !!

🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋
3:05 am. cst

Let's forget all about anything bad that we encountered this week and move on to a perfect Friday and weekend 😊😊

We already know that life is too short to wake up each day with any regrets. And we know that our friends have our back....ALWAYS 💞 So let's hang out today with friends who treat us right and walk away from the ones who don't. 🥰

🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵

☕ CAFE IS OPEN ☕
COFFEE IS READY !!

(sweet treats too !!! 🍩🍩)

Today I think lots of coffee is needed.....we've got a weekend to get ready for. Don't be a stranger ☕ [clink] ☕ 😊 Let's have a cup !

I got my grocery errands all done yesterday and I'm going to get my apartment cleaned today and then the weekend is MINE !!!! Depending on the weather I want to spend alot of time outside. Went out to lunch last week for the first time since December !!! Different atmosphere now with the social distancing and servers wearing masks..... but still a nice lunch and nice visit 🥰
So ladies bring yourself on in here !!!!! Let's chat about things. When we chatted in "real time" I really enjoyed saying "GOOD MORNING" to each of you individually and chatting. I can't do that now but PLEASE know that I wish I could and I'm sending happy positive Good Mornings to each of you !!! I do "see" you when you tap ♡ in and let me know you've stopped by and I wonder how each of you are 💞

I saw all the big kitties around yesterday. Even saw that Sam had been hunting and had his "supper" , as I said yesterday, lots of soon mom-to-be mama kittys.....but Miss Sissy still is keeping her kittens underwraps ( hope they are okay) So many new male kittys around ☹☹ will just have to keep watching and waiting. In the meantime......

Dance is Freedom, Dance is Power. So embrace your power and express your freedom....
DANCE !!! 💃🦋💃🦋

💞💞(((HUGS)))-GYPSY
10 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Friday (5/22) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Thank you Gypsy! Agreed, life is too short for regrets. I’m dancing between sips of coffee and excited for the weekend to begin! Here kitty kitty kitty, Here kitty, kitty, kitty! There! Maybe that will coax Sissy’s kittens out from hiding. Have a wonderful holiday weekend all!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Thank for the coffee fill up and humor this morning.
Good to know that you are well and that you are
catching up on some house work so you have the
entire weekend for YOU! AND more coffee for US!

@Hot4TENER,
I tried that 'here kitty, kitty, kitty' thing last week
and got no results! C'mon Sissy Kittie! :lol:

Love ya, honey
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Maybe if we all say it at the same time. One, two, three . . . Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Here kitty, kitty, kitty! How about here Sissy, Sissy, Sissy !
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Maybe if we all say it at the same time. One, two, three . . . Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Here kitty, kitty, kitty! How about here Sissy, Sissy, Sissy !
😂😂😂😂😂 😻😻
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

thank you gypsy for the coffee, and the column you write every day. I hope everyone has a great weekend.🤗. ☕️ 🍩
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Have a Great Day Gypsy Highs to you too💚🍀
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

This post was to say have a great day Gypsy not high!Huggs
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update for 5/22/20

Confirmed Cases = 19,265...Deaths = 1,050

Six people died yesterday here. Rate going downward currently.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Everyone, have a great weekend !!!
4 x