Friday night shopping

anniebelle

Friday night shopping

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

has anyone shopped tonight? Hope you didn't want anything besides masks! I do think that they have taken it a bit too far. It's great that they have masks available, but to spend the whole evening is so disappointing. Does anyone else enjoy Furry Friend Friday? It doesn't seem the same anymore. Is it just me?
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Friday night shopping

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabelle, you’re right it’s not the same Anymore, it’s really sad Shop. L. C used to be fun to watch, are used to watch it probably 14 hours a day not anymore.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabelle, you’re right it’s not the same Anymore, it’s really sad Shop. L. C used to be fun to watch, are used to watch it probably 14 hours a day not anymore.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

No it's not just you anniebelle. I turned on different times of day, ordered one murano pendant $9.99. Turned on evening, nothing was masks. ( which I too am glad they sell them but I would rather them not being shown for such long times). So since masks were on forever , I went shopping on Tennesse channel and spent way more. Furry friend Friday has never been the same since Katie left that timeslot on Friday.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I tuned in and it was mask again and they showed them for ever, I changed to another network and watched Girlfriend Friday from Tenn.
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
No it's not just you anniebelle. I turned on different times of day, ordered one murano pendant $9.99. Turned on evening, nothing was masks. ( which I too am glad they sell them but I would rather them not being shown for such long times). So since masks were on forever , I went shopping on Tennesse channel and spent way more. Furry friend Friday has never been the same since Katie left that timeslot on Friday.
CC, Did you see 'Tail Wagging Tuesday' with Katie? ...
it was nice. Kim did great ... no ... Fantastic, on Friday.
I love to see pic's of everyone's furry friends. So cute.
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Honey, I did see a little of Katies "tail wagging Tuesday". I did not watch this furry friend Friday but the last couple I have seen to me just haven't been the same. I like Kim so I'm glad she did a good job. I wish RS was still on the forum because I never got to see her birds that were on "furry friend Friday". and I would love to see them.
5 x