Double screen shots of host

CC

Re: Double screen shots of host

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Why do we have to continue asking for the host to measure the items and to show the products up close? One male host came from a company where he worked for years that measures items and shows products up close and at least two female host , I believe, came from another company that definitely measures items and shows them up close. In many instances even when the hosts use the ruler they do not say the measurement out loud .So if I am in the kitchen I can't see the ruler measurement on my living room television. What good does that do me? As Gypsy stated, we have been asking for this for almost a year now. Please Shopl c listen to your customers.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Most of hosts scream or yell shaking her leg up and down and when they do go to measure it you can’t see what they measured because they’re like popping up and down With your leg it makes the ruler and The product they’re trying to measure jump all around. With someone please bring that to their attention thank you
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Most of hosts scream or yell shaking her leg up and down and when they do go to measure it you can’t see what they measured because they’re like popping up and down With your leg it makes the ruler and The product they’re trying to measure jump all around. With someone please bring that to their attention thank you
" shaking her leg"? Not sure what you mean.
1 x