Kanchanaburi Blue sapphire

ChiChi2

Re: Kanchanaburi Blue sapphire

Post by ChiChi2 » 3 years ago

I had to quit buying Kanchanaburi sapphires as they were much too dark. Mine look almost black unless held directly under a strong light
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
3 years ago
I had to quit buying Kanchanaburi sapphires as they were much too dark. Mine look almost black unless held directly under a strong light
Quite true, but they carry that kind most of the time. I'm quite anxious to see it, it didn't look too dark on TV.
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
ChiChi2 wrote:
3 years ago
Quite true, but they carry that kind most of the time. I'm quite anxious to see it, it didn't look too dark on TV.
I thought that the one on TV was dark, but not too dark. I have passed up on others that did look black. I'm hoping for the best on this stone. I have a domed cluster that I considered to be very dark, but I always get compliments when I were it. Hope you all have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND & stay safe !!
4 x

Horsepower

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
whew!!! Can't help myself. My birthstone. So beautiful. Did anyone else buy this?
Anniebelle, has your Kanchanaburi Blue sapphire ring shipped yet ? Mine, along with 2 other orders made within 2 hours of the sapphire ring have not even left the warehouse according to the history tracker as of 7:12am eastern time today 5/26/20. We both bought that ring at 1:44 am central time on 5/21/20. I wonder what is going on.
4 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on with your order. If you can please email me your order number so that I can provide you with some updates that would be great. My email that you can contact me at is miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com. If you need anything else please let me know. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
whew!!! Can't help myself. My birthstone. So beautiful. Did anyone else buy this?
Anniebelle, has your Kanchanaburi Blue sapphire ring shipped yet ? Mine, along with 2 other orders made within 2 hours of the sapphire ring have not even left the warehouse according to the history tracker as of 7:12am eastern time today 5/26/20. We both bought that ring at 1:44 am central time on 5/21/20. I wonder what is going on.
Yes, mine shipped out the day after ordering. It's here at the airport given to the post office early this morning, should receive tomorrow afternoon. I'm so sorry yours is still sitting at the warehouse! That's ridiculous! That has happened to me before, as I recall so good explanation. Oversight I guess. Glad Mod Miranda is looking into this for you. Let me know what the outcome is.
3 x

Horsepower

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, mine shipped out the day after ordering. It's here at the airport given to the post office early this morning, should receive tomorrow afternoon. I'm so sorry yours is still sitting at the warehouse! That's ridiculous! That has happened to me before, as I recall so good explanation. Oversight I guess. Glad Mod Miranda is looking into this for you. Let me know what the outcome is.
Well, I just sent a post with an update on my order, but because I'm working 64 plus hours a week and haven't slept at all today, I stupidly posted it under the response from Miranda to my Shungite Cube debacle, so Anniebelle, if you would be so kind and go to the topic Shungite Cube you can read all about the mess.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Thanks Gem Lover for explaining this treatment. You are more knowledgeable than I am! I for one don’t want diffused gems; I made the mistake of buying one of the blue spinel rings months ago. I didn’t educate myself and didn’t return it. I’ve learned since then! Thanks to you and others on this forum!
3 x

Horsepower

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago

Well, I just sent a post with an update on my order, but because I'm working 64 plus hours a week and haven't slept at all today, I stupidly posted it under the response from Miranda to my Shungite Cube debacle, so Anniebelle, if you would be so kind and go to the topic Shungite Cube you can read all about the mess.
I just checked my order history (8:00pm eastern) and the sapphire & meteorite rings were shipped today (5 days after the order was made), but the 32 ct. London Blue bracelet was cancelled and for some reason that held up the whole order. I wouldn't have gotten anything if I hadn't given up sleep to pursue the problem. I hope it was worth the headache. Sure would like to know more about why the bracelet was cancelled. I think they made a mistake on the price of $119.00 and backed out of the deal. I hope that sapphire is cobalt blue and not black. Did you like your sapphire Anniebelle ?
2 x