3 bracelets for 7.99, 5-22-2020

JustaShopper

3 bracelets for 7.99, 5-22-2020

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

First I want to Thank shop LC for free shipping 2 weeks ago. I separately bought 2 sets of 3 beaded bracelets Separate auctions. In the morning I bought 3570004 Set of 3 Brazilian Aquamarine, Multi Gemstone Beaded Stretch Bracelet 483.00 ctw
PRICE: $7.99. I was fast Aqua marine Prehnite , and Sodalite MIX Mix mm Beads. What does Sodalite MIX Mix mm Beads mean anyways ? The order says fulfilled by SLC, money was taken.

But why wasn't it shipped out the same day as the beads I bought later that day ?

Later in the day I bought a set of 3 beaded bracelets for 9.99 Set of 3 Iolite, Green Agate, and Green Crystal Stretch Bracelets 317.50 ctw and I'm hoping undyed green agate. The info does not say dyed green agate . These were shipped 3 days later. I have not received these yet, at least there is a tracking number.
Has anyone gotten their orders made on that day ? Especially has anyone gotten their order or a tracking number on the aqua marine set ?
I know things may go slower but there really is no reason why they were these were not shipped out on the same day in the same package.
To everyone out there , Best wishes, God Bless, Be safe.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Re: 3 bracelets for 7.99, 5-22-2020

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good evening,

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues tracking this package. Sometimes there are technical issues that may lead to orders being separated and sent by separate invoices. If you could please email me at alex.washington@tjc.tv with the order number I could look more in depth into the issue and provide a more accurate delivery estimate.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Just as Shopper, I have had ordered things the same day they are not always shipped out together I don’t know why, but as long as I get them I am a happy camper. Have a great day guys, getting ready to storm here in Tennessee again!! Great the power just went out, no📚😩
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@JustaShopper

Almost all these guys green agate is dyed. I believe MIX MIX mm means mixed beads of different millimeter sizes.
7 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

Thank You for your replies. Harlequin I hope you got your power back on. I hope you are alright. We had tornado watch that was upgraded to a tornado warning the other day. SCARY ! I to am a happy camper as long as it gets here and looks like the aired version.
Thank You JewelryQueen for I will clarifying the dye or undyed question, I feel Alex can answer that question . Alex is the green agate dyed ? Thank you for offering to help.
Prayers and best wishes to our National Guard and first responders all essential workers,
Peace and kindness
3 x