Site not working!

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Site not working!

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this feedback, we are currently working on this issue right now. As soon as I get any feedback or update about it I will let you guys know right away. If you need anything in the meantime please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

Moongoddess

Site not working!

Post by Moongoddess » 3 years ago

Help,
This is my 1st order, I have 72 pieces of jewelry in my cart & when I go to click on the cart it tries to open it but it's blank. I've been trying to place this order for 4 hours now. I was getting an error saying there were problems with the site.
I was just trying to add 2 more items into my cart but it just sits there with a "loading circle".

I don't want to miss out on these deals plus I want to do the Value Shipping but I can't get to my cart.
I have a promo code for 1st time buyers as well, which I was able to add a few hours ago.

What can I possibly do to get this ordered??
Thank you for any help,
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Moongoddess wrote:
3 years ago
Help,
This is my 1st order, I have 72 pieces of jewelry in my cart & when I go to click on the cart it tries to open it but it's blank. I've been trying to place this order for 4 hours now. I was getting an error saying there were problems with the site.
I was just trying to add 2 more items into my cart but it just sits there with a "loading circle".

I don't want to miss out on these deals plus I want to do the Value Shipping but I can't get to my cart.
I have a promo code for 1st time buyers as well, which I was able to add a few hours ago.

Thank you for any help,
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on. At this time I have sent this over to the team so we can look further into this issue. One question we do have is was it just on certain item that continued to give you this issue or was it every item that you looked at ?

Once I hear back from you I will also pass along any feedback I can receive so we can get this issue fixed right away.

Thanks,

Miranda A
Miranda, I too cannot order anything . I placed an order yesterday by phone, told them about it at that time. I think it wasn't working even the day before. It happened as well when I tried to look closely at an item from the Order Details screen. About everything takes you to the first page of the catalog. Looks as though they've been working on the website for quite some time. The screen frequently breaks up while I'm trying to move around
Miranda or any other moderator, I am still experiencing the same problem as yesterday. Yesterday, if I clicked the fast buy button, I could order the item. But if I try the quick view, it still takes me to the front of the catalog. Today's TLV won't allow me to see the options, takes me to the beginning of the fashion catalog. I'm not going to go through this again today. Until you folks fix your website, I guess I won't be ordering.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Any moderator, I am also experiencing difficulty when I click onto an item it takes me to the fashion section, or it says oops can’t find the page you’re looking for, what’s up😏. Thank you
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Moongoddess wrote:
3 years ago
Help,

Thank you for any help,
Good Afternoon, Moongoddess!

Thank you for your message! We have heard back from our teams that they have done updates on the website which should have resolved the error that you experienced. If you would, please feel free to attempt the order again.
3 x