(2). Hosts

Harlequin

(2). Hosts

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

No disrespect intended, but when Stacy and Lo Lo work together Stacy is always interrupting why can’t just one of the ladies do the jewelry show alone, they are both capable Of giving the prices and demonstrating the rings. It’s sad every Saturday I have to change the channel it upsets me that Stacy is always interrupting, like I said no disrespect meant, just my opinion.
9 x

anniebelle

Re: (2). Hosts

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I agree, as a rule any one host seems to work better. Never thought about these two together, I'll have to pay attention some time. But one is usually enough to get the job done.
7 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

If Stacy doesn't interrupt, she'll never get a word in. Lolo can talk non-stop for hours. I do agree one host is the better option.
9 x

Poodlemom

Post by Poodlemom » 3 years ago

Two hosts is not necessary,but it's true Stacy has to interrupt!The other one just LOVES to hear herself talk!There are only a few professional hosts as it is,Chuck being one in my opinion.Most of the time I think,where did they get these people?But obviously,the customers opinions Don t count.When I turn to another channel to look at really gorgeous fine jewelry in the tens of thousands of dollars,it's worse,they yell and scream all day,and are completely obnoxious.There has to be a reason why they insist on keeping these hosts,what that is,I have yet to figure out.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Poodlemom wrote:
3 years ago
Two hosts is not necessary,but it's true Stacy has to interrupt!The other one just LOVES to hear herself talk!There are only a few professional hosts as it is,Chuck being one in my opinion.Most of the time I think,where did they get these people?But obviously,the customers opinions Don t count.When I turn to another channel to look at really gorgeous fine jewelry in the tens of thousands of dollars,it's worse,they yell and scream all day,and are completely obnoxious.There has to be a reason why they insist on keeping these hosts,what that is,I have yet to figure out.
Let me guess...Gem Shopping Network? They are all men who think screaming drums up excitement. I can't watch any of them. Just obnoxious.
5 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

I agree, but when Stacy and Loretta are on Stacy has to interrupt. I think Loretta loves to hear herself talk. She is nonstop. I turn the volume down because it really gets to me. The hosts should be on alone. They can do the job or else they wouldn't be there.
5 x

Harlequin

From what I understand Larreta and Stacy are related now???? Heard Loretta wow back saying something about being related, not sure if Larreta has any brothers maybe Stacy married one of them, don’t know. Neither of them here lately have been interrupting each other much at all. But I agree those two are good enough it would only take one of them to do their show.
1 x

Harlequin

T. L. V. Masks. No!! Kim tears me up the way she uses her hands so much when she speaks. Her and Michelle are on, they make a great team 🤣. 🥴
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
From what I understand Larreta and Stacy are related now???? Heard Loretta wow back saying something about being related, not sure if Larreta has any brothers maybe Stacy married one of them, don’t know. Neither of them here lately have been interrupting each other much at all. But I agree those two are good enough it would only take one of them to do their show.
I don't see how they are related. Stacy has twin daughters. One is with Tenner, the other is with John Newton. Stacy is divorced.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I don't see how they are related. Stacy has twin daughters. One is with Tenner, the other is with John Newton. Stacy is divorced.
Twin daughters? With two men? What did I miss?
1 x