CUSTOMER REVIEWS

GEMLOVER60

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Why have "customer reviews" if you are not going to post them? I count on the reviews in making my decision to buy or not, not always but often. I have stated before that many of my reviews are not posted. They are not going against your guidelines, fact is many of them are good reviews. Just checked on another ring I reviewed and you got it, not posted...gave this item a good review, only thing I said was there was not much play of color like in my other J F ring. I shop tons of on line shopping networks and this is the only place that does this. So, do I waste my time and stop giving my 5 star reviews also.... ???? Cherry picking reviews is not the right thing to do! Shame on you.
17 x

JewelryQueen

Re: CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

-
I have noticed lately that reviews do not show up on an item when you are doing a quick view but does once it is in your cart. How can you decide if you want to buy or bid on an item if the reviews don't show up until then?
10 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
3 years ago
Why have "customer reviews" if you are not going to post them? I count on the reviews in making my decision to buy or not, not always but often. I have stated before that many of my reviews are not posted. They are not going against your guidelines, fact is many of them are good reviews. Just checked on another ring I reviewed and you got it, not posted...gave this item a good review, only thing I said was there was not much play of color like in my other J F ring. I shop tons of on line shopping networks and this is the only place that does this. So, do I waste my time and stop giving my 5 star reviews also.... ???? Cherry picking reviews is not the right thing to do! Shame on you.
Good Afternoon, GEMLOVER60!

I am sorry to hear this! It could certainly be a technical error, as we do strive to publish all reviews given on our products.
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

This happens to my EVERY TIME I post a review. My reviews are usually 5 stars with a good and honest description but they have never been posted. I usually check the reviews before deciding to pay anything. I don’t understand why SLC is asking for reviews if they NEVER post it. Or do they post only their designated people reviews? It makes me very suspicious...
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Just last night I checked to see if a few of mine were posted and they were not. If we take the time to write them you should take the time to post them, are time is just as valuable as yours.
14 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

I agree! My positive reviews are usually posted, however I recently reviewed a rather pricey Kunzite ring that was an absolutely gorgeous setting but the Kunzite had zero color and was supposed to be Martha Rocha Kunzite! The review was never posted! I know we do receive an email to verify before a review is posted....perhaps people are missing that? I always look for those!
9 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, GEMLOVER60!

I am sorry to hear this! It could certainly be a technical error, as we do strive to publish all reviews given on our products.
Well, if it is a technical error, #1 one it has been going on for a long time and #2 the error only happens when something negative is written, even the smallest detail. The review can be a four star, but mention one thing that is wrong it does not get posted. Give a 4/5 star with no negative comment BAM...it is posted..THAT MY FRIEND IS CALLED CHERRY PICKING...
10 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

My reviews never get posted especially if They are less than 5stars. Don't count on reviews. I'm sure this will probably not be posted
10 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Dear Mr. Moderator Conner?
This issue requires an enhancement to the process of Customer Reviews, or troubleshooting, not just commented on:
Who is the ShopLC IT Supervisor who is in charge in enhancement gap problem solving, and scheduling of such?
If this is pursued 1st step, your customers may not cancel OUT of ShopLC, Yes?
Teresa
JT
This is a TEST.
If this does not publish for JT me Teresa
ShopLC is BIAS
Bad business.
Well at least you got prices that are what Low Cost? Sometimes...
You Used to be before 2009 better business bureau driven. Seems Complacent now.
Liquidation Channel (2007)???
Dan Dennis (maybe I can't remember I don't buy because of the Host)
Get my Drift?
Publish This????
Let's see Mr. Moderator Conner, who drives this FORUM? You, IT, or Management Top Down Mr. Amit?
JT
Teresa
Jesus Got My Back!
10 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Ty for posting
Mr. Moderator Conner.

Now it might be advised that there be a followup to the Forum members? This is not a forum issue. It is much larger issue.

The main data point reason I even took my precious time to post a response on behalf of the customers who want all reviews posted.
Fair business practices are "Good Business Practices".
In turn it will build trust and faith in ShopLC to become a documented Best Practice driven Shopping online corporation.
We both have something to gain.

FollowUp Please, Moderator Conner.

Noted here: I did not add the links to all the moderators.
I think you can share this in a group meeting?
Thank you
Teresa
Trying to help
Jt
5 x