10k gold

CJM

10k gold

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Moderator. Would it be possible to find out what metal is used with LC 10k gold? I received a10k gold magnetic extender yesterday and noticed the spring ring part stuck to the magnet. Gold and silver are not magnetic. I bought a 10k white gold necklace several years ago from LC and the spring ring also stuck to the magnet. The rest of the necklace didn’t. Why would the spring ring not be gold when the rest of the necklace is?
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: 10k gold

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

That is a great question. I have passed it along to the correct department and as soon as I get more details I will make sure to provide you with them. If you need anything else in the meantime please let me know. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
2 x

CJM

Re: 10k gold

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Thank you Miranda. I appreciate your help. I forgot to mention I have had problems with 10k gold from a department store also. I’ve bought more from LC than anywhere else. I’ve had a 14k gold necklace for over 20 years and nothing has affected it. 10k gold makes it turn. I never had problems until I wore the 10k gold! That’s why I’d like to know this information.
3 x