Live TV

Barb5

Live TV

Post by Barb5 » 3 years ago

I live in Pittsburgh, PA and have Comcast. Your lease channel is blank again today. This happened awhile ago too. I thought I'd lost your feed but a few days later you were back on again. I gave you a note about it but never heard back. What's happening?

Barb5
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Live TV

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Barb5 wrote:
3 years ago
I live in Pittsburgh, PA and have Comcast. Your lease channel is blank again today. This happened awhile ago too. I thought I'd lost your feed but a few days later you were back on again. I gave you a note about it but never heard back. What's happening?

Barb5
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. We have forwarded your comments to our LIVE TV team so they can look into this. Once we get a response, we will follow up with you. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please let us know. We appreciate your business.

Best regards,
Preston W.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I lost the channel along time ago have to watch it on u tube😕🍀
4 x

anniebelle

Furry Friend Friday

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Please tell Ankur that we are waiting for the photos. I'd forgotten how much he likes to talk!!!
2 x

GKB

Post by GKB » 2 months ago

I was told by a representative that ShopLc did NOT renew their agreement w/Comcast. So, those of us who used to watch on channel 190, not gonna happen.
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Bummer! ☹️ Maybe SLC will rethink dropping Comcast.🤞 I get SLC on multiple stations via Dish TV (though Dish TV sucks for the most part!🤮) but I can also get it by using a basic over-the-air antenna on our spare TV. (Dish TV goes out as soon a a rain drop falls so we have the OTA as a backup boob tube!) So you might want to try getting one of those cheapie antennas and hooking it up to a spare TV you have and maybe you can get SLC that way. Just a thought! Good luck! 😁✌️
0 x