Site Kicking Me Off Each Time I Try To Pay For Auctions

Catticus

Site Kicking Me Off Each Time I Try To Pay For Auctions

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

I've been trying to go through my auction wins to gather them together, using the 5% off code as well.

Not only does the 5% code reveal a pop-up note stating that my items are not eligible, and with a different reason each time, in addition, by the time I get to the payment section, or while I am going through each won auction, your website constantly kicks me completely off.

Some of my won auctions are due now, and will be gone soon, if they aren't already.

I don't think that it's right for your company to remove ANY auctions from my cart, when it is your website that is at fault, due to it kicking me off every single time I try to use my won auctions site to pay for them.

Each time I must re-sign in, and restart the whole process all over again.

How is this fair? How is this right?
8 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Site Kicking Me Off Each Time I Try To Pay For Auctions

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I've been trying to go through my auction wins to gather them together, using the 5% off code as well.

Not only does the 5% code reveal a pop-up note stating that my items are not eligible, and with a different reason each time, in addition, by the time I get to the payment section, or while I am going through each won auction, your website constantly kicks me completely off.

Some of my won auctions are due now, and will be gone soon, if they aren't already.

I don't think that it's right for your company to remove ANY auctions from my cart, when it is your website that is at fault, due to it kicking me off every single time I try to use my won auctions site to pay for them.

Each time I must re-sign in, and restart the whole process all over again.

How is this fair? How is this right?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize that these issues are occurring while trying to order on the online auction and this has been reported to both our web and online auction teams. Please also email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into a resolution for you.
4 x

Catticus

Thank you @Preston πŸ₯°

πŸ’—πŸŒΈπŸ’• πŸ¦‹ 🐱 πŸ¦‹ πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ’—
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I don't do auctions, but I too am having trouble with the system knocking me completely out of the system. Again! I like to shop from the program guide, especially on Friday. The more I get knocked out, the less I buy. Your loss!!!
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

How you been Catticus? I haven’t seen a post from you after a long time.
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I don't do auctions, but I too am having trouble with the system knocking me completely out of the system. Again! I like to shop from the program guide, especially on Friday. The more I get knocked out, the less I buy. Your loss!!!
Good Evening, anniebelle!

We had notified our teams to look into this for you. Currently, we would need information regarding your account and ask that you please submit an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with that information, so that we can forward the accounts to our technical staff and they can investigate further into this error.

Please feel free to note either myself or the other Moderators in the email so that we can address it and get the information forwarded as soon as possible. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
3 x

Catticus

Margui wrote: ↑
3 years ago
How you been Catticus? I haven’t seen a post from you after a long time.

Margui!!!!!!!! πŸŒΊπŸ€—πŸŒΊ

I've been here! Just not posting as much! But I've been reading!

I am on the other site the SLC' Mods were so kind in allowing us to post the link to! Feel free to join us!
πŸ€—

We still come here, and many post a lot here, and pretty much all of us still place orders!
πŸ₯°

It's so great hearing from you! I have missed you!!!!
πŸ’• πŸ’— πŸ’•

How are you? I hope all is well with you and yours!

πŸ¦‹ πŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸŒΊ πŸ’—πŸ±πŸ’— πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΈ πŸ¦‹

Have you purchased any new jewelry items?

πŸ’ β›“ πŸ’Ž πŸ“Ώ πŸ‘‘ 😊 πŸ‘‘ πŸ“Ώ πŸ’Ž β›“ πŸ’
7 x

Catticus

@annibelle

I'm having the excact same problems! Getting kicked off the site, no matter what I'm doing!

As for my auctions, nothing has changed! It's still happening!
😫😫😫😫😫

I go through them, choose them, and before I'm even done with one page, the site kicks me off and I have to login all over again!
πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜¬πŸ˜«
7 x

Catticus

Sigh.

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY WINNING AUCTION ITEMS FROM MY AUCTION CART, EVEN THOUGH SOME HAVE ONLY A LITTLE TIME LEFT REMAINING!

I have been trying to go through them to pay for them and EVERY SINGLE TIME, I AM AGAIN GETTING KICKED OFF YOUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING SIGNED OUT!

Also, the code for the discount disappears every time!

I want to pay for the items that have little time remaining now, (and others) but am unable to because of a glitch with your website.

Please allow my items to STAY IN MY CART UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED?

Thank you!
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

It's happening to me again too. I've never had this problem with other apps.
7 x