A call from executive

Cella

A call from executive

Post by Cella » 3 years ago

Please, please,please stop with the"just got a call from executive" then the host drops the price. Do you realize how unprofessional that sounds??? It makes us not trust you!! Even if it was true, you shouldn't announce it. You all look incompetent!! Thank you!!!!!
11 x

Ohsilverone

Re: A call from executive

Post by Ohsilverone » 3 years ago

I agree. It is kind of ridiculous when this happens. I feel like it is a bit of baiting towards the customer. If it truly is an override to the price, make it unexpected to where we are surprised to get a deal that is not the already listed cost of the item on the website.
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

There are alot of us that have been asking SLC to stop playing the price drop games for over a year now. We aren't fools..
11 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Many of us have been complaining since before the holidays. Price games and lies just make it appear that you have no respect for customers and think we are all stupid. It seems like the "executives" just encourage this nonsense because it's only gotten worse. They want their employees to have fun at the sake of being professional and not being obnoxious. 😳
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Like the President doesn't have anything else to do! And once is bad enough, but two and three times on the same item with big grins on both their faces??? Ridiculous!
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

The crazy thing is if you watch the same item being aired at different times of the day they still say that a call came in, some of us a lot so we see the game being played. The other thing I hate is when they say they will drop the price if you call in, very unprofessional as well and again it is a game and do not even get me started on how long it takes to get to the final price!
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I deeply apologize about this. I have shared this with our Live TV team so this can be addressed and kept in mind for shows in the future. Thank you all again for your feedback, and I hope you all have a beautiful day!
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Words!
Gives the host(s) "more to say!
and it counteracts their hype!!!
There you go!!! ;)
0 x