Bead Necklaces

martie

Bead Necklaces

Post by martie » 3 years ago

I am loving the bead necklaces that they have now I just wish the would carry more complete sets and that some of them would be bigger beads !
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Bead Necklaces

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

martie wrote:
3 years ago
I am loving the bead necklaces that they have now I just wish the would carry more complete sets and that some of them would be bigger beads !
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to our jewelry team so they can keep this in mind for future products. I hope you have beautiful day!
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Love bead necklaces, earrings and bracelets, but they should inspect the bead quality. I had to return a lapis lazuli necklace. Many of the beads were defective. I have another one that I never returned that have the same problem. They should offer bead sizes for customers to choose and length sizes as well. For me a bracelet or a necklace with 8mm bead size is perfect, while others would be a 10mm. I hope you consider these requests.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Love bead necklaces, earrings and bracelets, but they should inspect the bead quality. I had to return a lapis lazuli necklace. Many of the beads were defective. I have another one that I never returned that have the same problem. They should offer bead sizes for customers to choose and length sizes as well. For me a bracelet or a necklace with 8mm bead size is perfect, while others would be a 10mm. I hope you consider these requests.
I agree, in both respects, diameter size and especially in length. I like a variation from everything in 18 inches.
3 x

martie

Post by martie » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
martie wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to our jewelry team so they can keep this in mind for future products. I hope you have beautiful day!
Thank you ! it is just hard to match stones sometimes when they don't come from the same run and for the size I just like them a larger 10m and up . I loved the size of the pink quartz you guys just had it is beautiful and very appropriate for quartz especially with that quality it would be nice to have bead bracelets and earrings to match . Again Thank you
3 x

VanNM

Post by VanNM » 3 years ago

I wish I could say I loved ShopLC’s bead necklaces. The last two I received were in pieces in the box. ShopLC has zero Quality Control or it would not shipping Broken jewelry. Pure junk!! And a waste of my time and money...bye, bye Shop LC!
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

VanNM wrote:
3 years ago
I wish I could say I loved ShopLC’s bead necklaces. The last two I received were in pieces in the box. ShopLC has zero Quality Control or it would not shipping Broken jewelry. Pure junk!! And a waste of my time and money...bye, bye Shop LC!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize that this happened, and please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com if you need any assistance with these orders.
2 x