DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

anniebelle

Re: DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Glad to hear about your ring! I've only received an upgraded box once just recently. . . The ring fell out when I opened the box, hit the hardwood floor. I need to find my loupe to ensure it wasn't damaged. My diamonds I've purchased it the past weren't good enough to rate a nice box. But they were packaged securely!
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Yes!! I’ve one sitting w/ DHL since 16th & that’s all the tracking I get!?!?
HEY!!!! Mine Came yesterday!!!!!
7 x

Gyspy

Post by Gyspy » 3 years ago

I don't understand why every time I order, it takes 10-12 days to get my order! It ships pretty quick then either DHL drags their feet, or it sits at Stow location for days. Pretty sad that the 5-7 days never applies when I place an order.
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gyspy wrote:
3 years ago
I don't understand why every time I order, it takes 10-12 days to get my order! It ships pretty quick then either DHL drags their feet, or it sits at Stow location for days. Pretty sad that the 5-7 days never applies when I place an order.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize that this has happened, due to recent events our couriers have informed us that some packages may be delayed, but next time your order doesn't arrive within 5 - 7 business days from shipment please let us know so we can help take care of it. I hope you have a beautiful day!
2 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING ORDERS NOT SHOWING UP? EXAMPLE: I ORDERED A CHEF'S KNIFE AND IT SHIPPED ON APRIL 8TH. THE ORDER NEVER SHOWED UP AND SHOPLC ISSUED ME ANOTHER ORDER FOR THE KNIFE. BUT NOW, ALL MY OTHER ORDERS PLACED SINCE THEN ARE ALL SHOWING UP AS "DELAYED" AT DHL ONLINE TRACKING AND THE SCANNING THAT SHOWS THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE IS NOT HAPPENING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW....ANYONE....THANKS.
Yes, same experience. I have an order setting in the same place now for 7 days. The order was made on 5/21, shipped on 5/26, & got stuck in Orlando now for 7 days. I called SLC twice & waited 22 minutes for them to answer the phone on the first call, then 17 minutes for them to answer on the second call. They didn't give me the option for a call back. I was then told by the CS agents that they have a new policy direct from DHL that the package has to be stuck for 10 days before a refund can be issued or replacement shipped. I worked at Airborne Express for 18 years. Then DHL bought Airborne Express & I stayed for 2 more years with DHL. I just couldn't take it anymore & left. DHL is horrible, pandemic or not. I will say that the SLC customer service agents that spoke to me were very nice and understanding to my frustration.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’ve had the same problem. Packages get stuck in Maryland for days. New orders get shipped to Maryland and I get them quickly while older orders sit there. DHL is not great but then again I’ve used Prime with you know who and I don’t get them overnight like they claim. It takes at least a week. I think it’s a regional thing.
3 x

joycee12

Post by joycee12 » 3 years ago

Am waiting too long for receipt of packages. They sit around in Texas for quite a while and then they sit around in Los Angeles area some more!
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

joycee12 wrote:
3 years ago
Am waiting too long for receipt of packages. They sit around in Texas for quite a while and then they sit around in Los Angeles area some more!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, would you mind emailing me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you? I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am still waiting on several orders that were placed on May 21, it has been 18 days now and nothing, I think I am done ordering anything more at this point. This is no way to run a business, I could have drove to Texas and back to get my items in far less time and I am am the east coast! I have items that I ordered way after the 21 and they all came in and that makes no sense.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

This is DHL customer service phone number maybe it will help 317-554-5191 they say to first contact the sender but you can then call them at this number to ask about your package or complaints.
1 x