Site Kicking Me Off Each Time I Try To Pay For Auctions

Gypsy

Re: Site Kicking Me Off Each Time I Try To Pay For Auctions

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I have 2 auction items that I will be purchasing later tonight....hope it doesn't kick me out 😳😳
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Margui wrote: ↑
3 years ago
How you been Catticus? I haven’t seen a post from you after a long time.

Margui!!!!!!!! πŸŒΊπŸ€—πŸŒΊ

I've been here! Just not posting as much! But I've been reading!

I am on the other site the SLC' Mods were so kind in allowing us to post the link to! Feel free to join us!
πŸ€—

We still come here, and many post a lot here, and pretty much all of us still place orders!
πŸ₯°

It's so great hearing from you! I have missed you!!!!
πŸ’• πŸ’— πŸ’•

How are you? I hope all is well with you and yours!

πŸ¦‹ πŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸŒΊ πŸ’—πŸ±πŸ’— πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΈ πŸ¦‹

Have you purchased any new jewelry items?

πŸ’ β›“ πŸ’Ž πŸ“Ώ πŸ‘‘ 😊 πŸ‘‘ πŸ“Ώ πŸ’Ž β›“ πŸ’
I’m glad to hear that you are fine.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

BTW.... I had NO ISSUES placing my RA order. It went through and applied lower shipping rate. πŸ€—
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
3 years ago
BTW.... I had NO ISSUES placing my RA order. It went through and applied lower shipping rate. πŸ€—
I'm so happy it worked out for you, My Gypsy Gal!
πŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈ

I tried again to go through my won auctions, and again was kicked off the site over and over, and had to sign in again, each and every time.

I was ready to purchase the items I was SO thrilled to win!

That is...until I noticed that SLC had removed the items.

To say I was (and still am) very upset, is an understatement.

I had asked them politely to allow the items that had less time available, to remain in my auction cart, because it was SLC's computer issues that made it impossible to pay for these items.

Other members are experiencing this same issue; being kicked off the site over and over.

SLC's IT problems should never be blamed on their customers. No other store does this.

Yes, Preston kindly offered to help. However, I am not often available to send emails, make phone calls, etc., due to being the sole caregiver for my very elderly parents.

It was completely unnecessary for SLC to "expire" those items.

IT problems are not customers' problems. And should there be any IT problems that affect a customer's ability to make a purchase, the store should always, always be more than happy to accommodate their customers in any way possible to keep them satisfied.

It's not difficult, and it causes customers to not only stay and continue purchasing, but these same customers will spread the word about how wonderful the store is.

Word of mouth spreads faster than ANYTHING.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I'm so happy it worked out for you, My Gypsy Gal!
πŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌβ˜•οΈ

I tried again to go through my won auctions, and again was kicked off the site over and over, and had to sign in again, each and every time.

I was ready to purchase the items I was SO thrilled to win!

That is...until I noticed that SLC had removed the items.

To say I was (and still am) very upset, is an understatement.

I had asked them politely to allow the items that had less time available, to remain in my auction cart, because it was SLC's computer issues that made it impossible to pay for these items.

Other members are experiencing this same issue; being kicked off the site over and over.

SLC's IT problems should never be blamed on their customers. No other store does this.

Yes, Preston kindly offered to help. However, I am not often available to send emails, make phone calls, etc., due to being the sole caregiver for my very elderly parents.

It was completely unnecessary for SLC to "expire" those items.

IT problems are not customers' problems. And should there be any IT problems that affect a customer's ability to make a purchase, the store should always, always be more than happy to accommodate their customers in any way possible to keep them satisfied.

It's not difficult, and it causes customers to not only stay and continue purchasing, but these same customers will spread the word about how wonderful the store is.

Word of mouth spreads faster than ANYTHING.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize that you are still experiencing log in issues and our web development team is still working on getting this resolved. Unfortunately, we have no way to extend time on won auctions, and I deeply apologize about that. The auction time limits are handled automatically, I understand you are busy however, if you have time to call in today at 877-899-0078, our customer service team should be able to look into releasing the items for you and help you place the order via the phone. Yet again, I deeply apologize that this happened, and have shared this with our web development team.
3 x