I’m just done...

RS

I’m just done...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I received 10 items today:

Bracelet- all stones loose RETURNING
NEW item, Mozambique garnet ring - CHIP in center stone, poor workmanship setting stone RETURNING
AAA (not EVEN ) tanzanite ring, BROKEN diamond on setting, “artisan” tried to cover up with silver! RETURNING
Other ring that I tried to cancel because it went on sale the day AFTER I ordered it - RETURNING
Multi wear lapis necklace, lapis (not sure) is dyed an ungodly artificial blue, simply awful - RETURNING
One necklace (daughter had me order for her friend) is soooo small I can’t hardly see it. Daughter may say RETURN.

The other 4 items (one not jewelry) I will keep.

An LED notepad
Blue topaz ring
Indian garnet necklace
Barong ring

Whoopdeedoo

Of ALLLLL the things I received the ones I was so hoping would be great are NOT.

I have more things coming and my blood pressure is already rising just thinking about it. Among the items is a pair of Iliana AAA tanzanite earrings...not holding out much hope if that other “AAA” tanzanite ring (color) was any indication.

I’m just done. Too much returning, too much back and forth.

I will take my money elsewhere. I would rather spend more and receive better quality without the headaches!
7 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: I’m just done...

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I am right there with you
Mad again.
I posted earlier about a bracelet i ordered on the 15 th!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I am right there with you
Mad again.
I posted earlier about a bracelet i ordered on the 15 th!!
I am so sorry.

I am beyond mad at this point, I am fed up and disgusted. I have NEVER EVER had to return ANY jewelry item from another network...EVER.

ONCE, ONCE a stone fell out of a ring I purchased from another network after a year. They didn’t repair it. They didn’t ask me to return it. THEY JUST SENT ME A NEW ONE!

I know there’s nothing SLC can say that will make this stop or appease me at this point. And I am certain there is nothing they will do.

Ordering from SLC is one big crap shoot...emphasis on CRAP 🤬
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS, I feel the same. I use to be excited when my packages came and I loved most everything and if I did not it was a matter of taste or size but that is when they delivered good quality but over the last few months the quality has gone way down hill, they are cheaping out on the settings and the quality of the gems, I have been shopping at other networks more then I am here this past couple of weeks. They are hurting themselves with what they are doing.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I received 10 items today:

Bracelet- all stones loose RETURNING
NEW item, Mozambique garnet ring - CHIP in center stone, poor workmanship setting stone RETURNING
AAA (not EVEN ) tanzanite ring, BROKEN diamond on setting, “artisan” tried to cover up with silver! RETURNING
Other ring that I tried to cancel because it went on sale the day AFTER I ordered it - RETURNING
Multi wear lapis necklace, lapis (not sure) is dyed an ungodly artificial blue, simply awful - RETURNING
One necklace (daughter had me order for her friend) is soooo small I can’t hardly see it. Daughter may say RETURN.

The other 4 items (one not jewelry) I will keep.

An LED notepad
Blue topaz ring
Indian garnet necklace
Barong ring

Whoopdeedoo

Of ALLLLL the things I received the ones I was so hoping would be great are NOT.

I have more things coming and my blood pressure is already rising just thinking about it. Among the items is a pair of Iliana AAA tanzanite earrings...not holding out much hope if that other “AAA” tanzanite ring (color) was any indication.

I’m just done. Too much returning, too much back and forth.

I will take my money elsewhere. I would rather spend more and receive better quality without the headaches!
Oh RS! 😢

I am so sorry! And I don't blame you one bit.

ALLLLL loose stones in the bracelet?!
Your beautiful Mozambique garnet ring with a CHIP IN THE CENTER STONE?! Isn't that the gorgeous checkerboard type setting ring? I was going to order one because I loved it so much!
A BROKEN DIAMOND and they tried to cover it up with silver?!
And as for the Lapis Lazuli, I have seen dyed pieces and they were HIDEOUS!
And an AAA Tanzanite ring that wasn't true Tanzanite color?!

Totally UNACCEPTABLE!

And I just placed an order! 😖
I have a feeling I'm not going to be very happy...

I've read so many say they are close to being done, or they ARE done.

Things really have gone downhill here. In fact, I believe they've hit ROCK BOTTOM.

I'm just so sorry! You were so looking forward to those items!

Now, we're both awaiting items with the feeling of DREAD!

Good grief! What does that tell us?

To jump ship NOW!!!!!
3 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback.We are so sorry to hear that you have experienced receiving some defective items. We want to make sure that each of our customers are taken care of and are happy with their purchases. We want to make this right as soon as possible. Please reach out to us directly at 1877-899-0078 or by emailing us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can make your experience with us better.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your feedback.We are so sorry to hear that you have experienced receiving some defective items. We want to make sure that each of our customers are taken care of and are happy with their purchases. We want to make this right as soon as possible. Please reach out to us directly at 1877-899-0078 or by emailing us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can make your experience with us better.
Dear SLC, if you wish to attempt to make this right reach out to me. I am tired of having to go to all the work, doing the job of quality control on inferior items I receive. That is not my job. Nor is doing the leg work to correct things.

If all SLC is going to say is return the items and we will waive the shipping I already know that and is nothing new. If that is your solution please do not trouble yourselves.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
Dear SLC, if you wish to attempt to make this right reach out to me. I am tired of having to go to all the work, doing the job of quality control on inferior items I receive. That is not my job. Nor is doing the leg work to correct things.

If all SLC is going to say is return the items and we will waive the shipping I already know that and is nothing new. If that is your solution please do not trouble yourselves.
Thank you for the feedback. You will have an email in your inbox shortly.
2 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have had it. Since Amit came, the real price is only revealed after playing around with the item for a long time. Last night the Grandidierite ring was $999. In the last half hour Cheryl claims its $1499. I bet she soon will say that Amit just called and lowered the price. My friends switched channels. They daid they are done with the new tactics. Maybe postponing the real price might get some purchases. But those people will return it
5 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my god. Cheryl now says she just received a phone call, but guess what, she is still not giving the real price. I know the next move. In 10 minutes, she will receive another phone call to make it $999. The price it sold for last night 😆 This is a new tactic and watch it fail🤯
2 x