DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

anniebelle

Re: DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I am still waiting on several orders that were placed on May 21, it has been 18 days now and nothing, I think I am done ordering anything more at this point. This is no way to run a business, I could have drove to Texas and back to get my items in far less time and I am am the east coast! I have items that I ordered way after the 21 and they all came in and that makes no sense.
What did they say when you called them?
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I am still waiting on several orders that were placed on May 21, it has been 18 days now and nothing, I think I am done ordering anything more at this point. This is no way to run a business, I could have drove to Texas and back to get my items in far less time and I am am the east coast! I have items that I ordered way after the 21 and they all came in and that makes no sense.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order numbers so I can help look into this for you and reach a resolution. I hope you are having a wonderful day!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston ston I already emailed you and you said you called them but that was a few days ago and it still is not here, it use to show it was in the next state over from me for over a week and now it shows nothing. It has now been 19 days.
6 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

DHL is a living NIGHTMARE of inconsistency!!! I just received an order on June 9th that was shipped on May 25th and the package had a foot long area where it was sliced open! Luckily it was a handbag that was also wrapped in plastic so it was okay but the tag on the bag was hanging on the outside of the package! It was also cut open in the front! I have no idea what this poor item went through on its way to me but it’s a miracle that I got it at all let alone in one piece! I understand you’re trying to keep shipping costs down by using DHL and I appreciate that but they are the WORST! I never know when/if something will arrive or what kind of shape it will be in! I wonder if there are any other options that may treat the merchandise better? I always cringe when I buy something pricey...wondering if it will arrive at all or in one piece!?!?
8 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston ston I already emailed you and you said you called them but that was a few days ago and it still is not here, it use to show it was in the next state over from me for over a week and now it shows nothing. It has now been 19 days.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay but Preston will be out for the next couple of days. If you could send me your order information at alex.washington@tjc.tv I'll be happy to get this resolved for you today.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I have a order that was to be shipped on June 8th and it’s still sitting in Austin 5 days later!! This is getting to be ridiculous Shop LC. I shop from other shopping channels and have never had a item sit for 5 days and not move. This situation seems to be happening more often. My last 2 orders just sit in Texas for days before being shipped out. What’s going on? I vote to get a more competent shipping agent!!
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you could send me your order information as well at alex.washington@tjc.tv I'll be happy to get this resolved for you today.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Not again! My order has been sitting in Austin since Wednesday, not moving at all. Why oh why does SLC continue to work with DHL? I don’t understand why I’ll get my orders in 5 or 6 days and other times a week or more. SLC should send out the emails when USPS has the package not when DHL has it because they hold on to them forever! Just a stupid way to do business in the age of online shopping.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Bells I know I had order from the 6th and they just shipped it out and cancelled one of my items. This is the second time cancelled an item in a week. This is getting old!😡🍀
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
Not again! My order has been sitting in Austin since Wednesday, not moving at all. Why oh why does SLC continue to work with DHL? I don’t understand why I’ll get my orders in 5 or 6 days and other times a week or more. SLC should send out the emails when USPS has the package not when DHL has it because they hold on to them forever! Just a stupid way to do business in the age of online shopping.
Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Bells I know I had order from the 6th and they just shipped it out and cancelled one of my items. This is the second time cancelled an item in a week. This is getting old!😡🍀
Please email me with your order information at preston.weaver@shoplc.com if either one of you would like any assistance regarding these orders. Thank you!
0 x