Wrong price

Kat

Wrong price

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

The purple pearl set is $14.99 instead of $9.99. Even when you go to check out. Can someone fix this asap. I want the purple set. Thanks 😁
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Wrong price

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
The purple pearl set is $14.99 instead of $9.99. Even when you go to check out. Can someone fix this asap. I want the purple set. Thanks 😁
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Just confirm, what is the item number of the item you are referring to so I can send this to our web team to get this fixed?
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

TLV today. The item number is 3602029. If you go to it, it changed to $9.99 now. But if you look up the item number it shows $14.99. But in the cart it's $9.99. So somebody must have fixed it right now. Thanks 😁
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
TLV today. The item number is 3602029. If you go to it, it changed to $9.99 now. But if you look up the item number it shows $14.99. But in the cart it's $9.99. So somebody must have fixed it right now. Thanks 😁
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing! It appears that the search suggestions are still catching up to the price, but otherwise it all looks correct. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
4 x