Hold/wait times customer service phone call

JES

Hold/wait times customer service phone call

Post by JES » 3 years ago

I have tried several times over the past week and a half to call customer service only to be placed on hold. The first time was I was on hold for 45 minutes before I hung up frustrated. Other two times. I hung up not long after message of longer than normal hold times. No explanation, or mention of it anywhere onthe shoplc website. Just tried chat this evening and nobody answered my chat either. This is very poor customer service and customer relations. I had several questions, including why was a size 7 ring just sent out when my order clearly stated a size 9??? Why are several of my shipped orders tracking information not working and showing as invalid tracking number, among a few other questions I had. This is absolutely ridiculous that you provide no explanation as to why all of the sudden out of the blue, your cs team doesn't answer phone calls and texts.
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Hold/wait times customer service phone call

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

JES wrote:
3 years ago
I have tried several times over the past week and a half to call customer service only to be placed on hold. The first time was I was on hold for 45 minutes before I hung up frustrated. Other two times. I hung up not long after message of longer than normal hold times. No explanation, or mention of it anywhere onthe shoplc website. Just tried chat this evening and nobody answered my chat either. This is very poor customer service and customer relations. I had several questions, including why was a size 7 ring just sent out when my order clearly stated a size 9??? Why are several of my shipped orders tracking information not working and showing as invalid tracking number, among a few other questions I had. This is absolutely ridiculous that you provide no explanation as to why all of the sudden out of the blue, your cs team doesn't answer phone calls and texts.
Good Evening, JES!

I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you! We do apologize for any long wait times, as we did have larger than expected call volumes for several days. Fortunately, as of the time of this response, we have confirmed there is little-to-no wait time for the Customer Service phone line. Additionally, you are more than welcome to send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com and tag us the Moderator Team in it so that we can assist with the issues you are currently experiencing. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused during this, but we do look forward to hearing from you!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor This problem of them not answering and long wait times has been going on for about 2 months now, I complained about the same issue way back.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor This problem of them not answering and long wait times has been going on for about 2 months now, I complained about the same issue way back.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. During these unprecedented times, we have been experiencing higher than usual call volume, and we have been working on making sure that our wait times are minimized as much as possible. I apologize for any wait times, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
2 x