Are you kidding me! Again?

JewelryQueen

Are you kidding me! Again?

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Once again I have an order with two items--- where only one shipped. On order #XXXXXXX, placed on 05/06/20, item #XXXX still shows as invoiced. Does any one know why I have had more trouble in the last 4 months than I have had in the previous nine years? Things seem to be going to Heck in a handbasket!
11 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Are you kidding me! Again?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Once again I have an order with two items--- where only one shipped. On order #XXXXXXX, placed on 05/06/20, item #XXXX still shows as invoiced. Does any one know why I have had more trouble in the last 4 months than I have had in the previous nine years? Things seem to be going to Heck in a handbasket!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please reach out to me privately at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

So many problems, people keep Writing in about the same things constantly, nothing ever gets corrected. WHY??? !!! I could see this happening once in a while, but it happens all the time is it ever going to change or get corrected? 😠😩
7 x

JewelryQueen

@Moderator_Preston

I really don't know what further information I can give you. Additionally I am not at home for a couple of days since I am at at my sister's house taking care of her as she is ill. Her e-mail doesn't work. Her computer barely works and I have a flip phone---so there you have it. I gave you the order number. I gave you the item number. I even gave you the date. I think you need to look to your shipping dept/warehouse for any further info. Thanks.
11 x

JewelryQueen

@Moderator_Danielle

Here I am bothering you once again.

See the below post. I emailed Preston the details. Some one named Bryant responded by e-mail. Near as I can tell nothing has been done!! Please, I beg of you, my faith is quickly failing.

PS hope your vacay was restful.
9 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Here I am bothering you once again.

See the below post. I emailed Preston the details. Some one named Bryant responded by e-mail. Near as I can tell nothing has been done!! Please, I beg of you, my faith is quickly failing.

PS hope your vacay was restful.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I do not believe a received your email, it may have not gone through on my end. If you wouldn't mind forwarding me the email you sent so I can take a look into this for you?
2 x

JewelryQueen

OK. I'll send again. But if it was not received, how did this Bryant character get involved? And if he did, why was nothing done? Trying to keep my cool here. Honest.
9 x

DiehardLCcustomer

Post by DiehardLCcustomer » 3 years ago

Tell me about it.... I've had my fill of "I'm Sorry" & they need to do what it takes to stop messing with people's money. Don't invoice it if your not shipping it....just that simple!
11 x

JewelryQueen

Here we go again is right. I won some inside out earrings on 5/19. They supposedly shipped on 5/20. I NEVER RECEIVED THEM. A tracking number is included in my order 1257874383 but let me repeat-they never got to me. This is bordering on the ludicrous. This needs to stop!!!
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Tracking number 9374869903504915992710 for this order shows "May 26, 2020, 10:58 am Available for Pickup KENT, WA 98042" and states that "to arrange for redelivery of your item before June 24, 2020 or your item will be returned on June 25, 2020. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature on this page or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice" We hope this helps with your issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks for being apart of the family at ShopLC!
2 x