Description and close up of gemstones

Kat

Description and close up of gemstones

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Can Shoplc describe and present the gemstones better. Whether it's the online descriptions or the live TV presentations. Like the cut or and the facets of the stone. Most of the time it isn't written about on line. If it is talked about on the live presentation they talk about it for a little bit and move on. Also more close-ups of the stones in the jewelry. We like the presenters but we love the jewelry. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— That is why we are here. 😁 That is why we watch. That's why we buy. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— I want to see exactly what the jewelry looks like on somebody's hand, neckline, or ears. But close-up not across the studio. I know certain jewelry like a big statement pieces they want to show across the studio and that's fine. Hopefully this gets seen by the people in charge. Thanks, Kat πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
18 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Description and close up of gemstones

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank for your feedback, we're sorry if this has limited your enjoyment of our program. However we do treasure you feedback and will be send this right over to our hosts as soon as possible. Please feel free to let us know more! Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Can Shoplc describe and present the gemstones better. Whether it's the online descriptions or the live TV presentations. Like the cut or and the facets of the stone. Most of the time it isn't written about on line. If it is talked about on the live presentation they talk about it for a little bit and move on. Also more close-ups of the stones in the jewelry. We like the presenters but we love the jewelry. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— That is why we are here. 😁 That is why we watch. That's why we buy. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— I want to see exactly what the jewelry looks like on somebody's hand, neckline, or ears. But close-up not across the studio. I know certain jewelry like a big statement pieces they want to show across the studio and that's fine. Hopefully this gets seen by the people in charge. Thanks, Kat πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
Good points @Kat . I'd like to add that better measurements are needed. Inches rather than millimeters. Rings north to south is better than east to west. Important to determine which finger, hence the size.
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Good points @Kat . I'd like to add that better measurements are needed. Inches rather than millimeters. Rings north to south is better than east to west. Important to determine which finger, hence the size.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have forwarded this to our Live TV team, jewelry team, and web team so this can be addressed for future shows and listings. I hope you have a beautiful day!
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

This post reminded me of something. Preston could you please ask the department that does product information to use inches instead of mm. I don’t know mm measurements; it’s a hassle to google. Would be very much appreciated!
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

For simple reference 24 mm is one inch...18 mm is 3/4"... and 12 mm is 1/2"

PS A lot tape measures have inches on one side and mm on the other.
6 x

Sara7788

Post by Sara7788 » 3 years ago

It would be nice if they put the jewelry on instead of
showing it on a background. Other jewelry channels actually
put on the jewelry.
7 x

Jojo1234

Post by Jojo1234 » 3 years ago

I totally agree. I’d love to see the closures on necklaces and bracelets but it seems once the hosts get talking the jewelry is forgotten.
6 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 3 years ago

Closure of a necklace is imperative to me. I can't buy unless I see what type of closure it has due to my hands being unable to manipulate certain kinds.

I'm the exception to the other people here because I prefer millimeters. It's more accurate for me, especially for gemstone sizes and gold thicknesses.

Katie and Jessica always do a great job of showing the jewelry on their neck, ears, wrist or fingers.
4 x

VanNM

Post by VanNM » 3 years ago

Why is it the gemstone received never matches the quality of the live, on-air piece being offered. Last week I ordered an aquamarine ring shown by Chuck Clemency. It was a lovely blue with very nice color saturation rated as β€˜AAA.’ Imagine my disappointment when my ring arrived and had ZERO color, blue or otherwise. It looked exactly like a piece of faceted quartz, certainly not colored beryl. For $200, I didn’t get anything remotely close to the ring presented. In the last year, I’ve ordered a number of pieces from ShopLC and all were very poorly made, defective, or the stone was very washed out with poor saturation. ShopLC sells cut-rate jewelry using deceptive marketing. I’m done watching and absolutely done purchasing. A total waste of time and money!!
5 x