Are you kidding me! Again?

JewelryQueen

Re: Are you kidding me! Again?

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Well that is really odd because I have been to that post office t least 5 times since the alleged delivery date, and while I have gotten several other order,s that one is not in the box nor have I gotten the yellow "pick up at the window" slip which would be really dumb for a small earring box anyway. While I believe it got to the Post Office--- it did not get to the correct box number near as I can tell. If it is not there soon I have to assume I will never get it. I do not understand why I do not have this problem with any other vendor I order from online!!!
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

J Q: is this the DHL everyone talks about? If so I hope My items don’t come through them🥴. Also I need help with a mouse 😩. Keeps going through my flowers on my porch, and tunnels in the dirt 😡, already put decon out, sticky tape, and a mouse traps, to no avail. HE/SHE RUNS BY ME ALL THE TIME. 😳. My cats R not allowed out. HELP. 😬. Mod’s plz print this. She is very Knowledgeable. T. Y.
6 x

JewelryQueen

@Harlequin

For the mouse problem mix 1/4 cup baking SODA with 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of flour and put in several shallow containers around where you have seen the varmit. This is non-toxic for most animals but is indigestible for mice. It takes about a week to work. Sets up like cement in their tummys. If you just want him/her to go away mix 2 oz of detergent with tobasco sauce in a spray bottle and fill with water. Spray around the edges of your porch or where ever you want to keep him away from. If it rains you will need to re-apply. Be careful not to get on your flowers! Let me know how these work for you. They work for me. I have several other suggestions but I though I would start with ones where you might have the ingredients already on hand.

As for the DHL problem you're on your own. Don't think that one can be fixed.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

T. Y. Much, J. Q. 🙂
6 x

JewelryQueen

@Moderator_Alex

Not sure this is the correct Alex but please pass on the info if not.

Regarding my complaint about not receiving earrings that I voiced three days ago---I did finally receive them. The only "fault" on SLC's part is that they did ship a pair of earrings in a box the size of a book!?!?! After that, responsibility lay with the Post Office (no surprise there) as they put the yellow "pick up at the counter" slip in the wrong PO box! After waiting in line for approx 45 min, and explaining the situation, a postal employee finally located the "missing" item.

In any case I just wanted to clear this up and let the forum know that in this case ShopLC was not guilty of any big wrong doing.

Doesn't mean I won't be just as vigilant tho, just so you know.
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex

Not sure this is the correct Alex but please pass on the info if not.

Regarding my complaint about not receiving earrings that I voiced three days ago---I did finally receive them. The only "fault" on SLC's part is that they did ship a pair of earrings in a box the size of a book!?!?! After that, responsibility lay with the Post Office (no surprise there) as they put the yellow "pick up at the counter" slip in the wrong PO box! After waiting in line for approx 45 min, and explaining the situation, a postal employee finally located the "missing" item.

In any case I just wanted to clear this up and let the forum know that in this case ShopLC was not guilty of any big wrong doing.

Doesn't mean I won't be just as vigilant tho, just so you know.
That's fantastic news JQ! I'm glad you got the earrings and I hope you love them!

Did you happen to get the package I sent you? I know you are at your sisters so I thought I would ask here. Love you!
10 x

JewelryQueen

Hi OSOTT!!!

Oh I love the earrings! (inside outs- a favorite of mine)

No, I did not get your package yet so now I won't get it now until Monday-- unless it will fit in my PO box? I don't have a ride lined up yet, but I will walk it if I have to! I am excited beyond belief!! The anticipation is about to knock me over. No ideas as to what it could be either except I know it's not Choke berries for my natural medicinal remedies *, because it's too early in the season. You all are so sweet to me! Talk to you on the other side tomorrow evening.
7 x