Chuck Clemency

JulieShine

Chuck Clemency

Post by JulieShine » 3 years ago

I just wanted to say how happy I am to see Chuck Clemency on this network. His style and his knowledge is absolutely above all. He creates beautiful jewelry. I wish you many many years of happiness at your new network. I look forward to seeing you here. I have watched you for years at the other network, and I am so pleased to see you bring your class and your warmth to this network.
Best wishes.
Julie
8 x

Gmag

Re: Chuck Clemency

Post by Gmag » 3 years ago

I to was happy to see Chuck on shopllc. Wish I would have been available to watch his full presentation. Anyone know when he'll be back.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gmag wrote:
3 years ago
I to was happy to see Chuck on shopllc. Wish I would have been available to watch his full presentation. Anyone know when he'll be back.
He's coming back today, Sunday, and I "think" I remember at 4pm.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Chuck Clemency is like a breath of fresh air! I'm so glad he joined LC. I can't wait to see the designs he will bring to shoppers!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

:| I am unfamiliar with his work. I don't have access to the other shopping channels on my cable. So although I know the name I will have to reserve any judgment for now till I watch him for awhile and see his designs. Long as he isn't a yeller and doesn't start running around the studio like a fool. -Gypsy
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
:| I am unfamiliar with his work. I don't have access to the other shopping channels on my cable. So although I know the name I will have to reserve any judgment for now till I watch him for awhile and see his designs. Long as he isn't a yeller and doesn't start running around the studio like a fool. -Gypsy
What she said!⬆⬆⬆
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Blossom wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
What she said!⬆⬆⬆
Yes .... what they said!
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I think some of you will be in for a pleasant surprise! If he runs around or yells I will eat my red hat. He reminds me of GP in his demeanor. Classy guy.
11 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Very well said, JQ. as is his son.
8 x

LALawyer

Post by LALawyer » 3 years ago

Chuck is back 🎉 I wondered where he was. I have been shopping with him for many years. He has beautifully made jewelry. His prices are fantastic. You won’t be disappointed. Love your are back Chuck. I just started shopping with Shop LC, and so far I am pleased with what I have purchased.
6 x