On air TV screen product information

Gypsy

On air TV screen product information

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

4:05 am cst---- If your IT people who set the on air info on our TVs set the print any smaller I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it 😠 it is ridiculous that a person had to walk up and stand in front of tv to see the information. Bad enough that we constantly have to ask for the hosts to actually present and measure the jewelry so we know.
Now the print is getting smallerand smallerPlease adjust -Gypsy
17 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
4:05 am cst---- If your IT people who set the on air info on our TVs set the print any smaller I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it 😠 it is ridiculous that a person had to walk up and stand in front of tv to see the information. Bad enough that we constantly have to ask for the hosts to actually present and measure the jewelry so we know.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I deeply apologize if the text on screen is too small. I have gone ahead and shared this with our live TV and production team so they can look into making the font bigger in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I deeply apologize if the text on screen is too small. I have gone ahead and shared this with our live TV and production team so they can look into making the font bigger in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
@Moderator_Preston

thank you !!!!
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
I totally agree!!
For me, the on air item descriptions were too small before & the new change is not any better. Not everyone has a giant tv.
13 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Blossom I got a pretty good TV size and it's still tiny. So it's not the TV size. I'm sitting about 5 feet away from it, and it's so tiny. So everyone eyes and TVs are perfect 😂😂😂
13 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

I have a giant TV and between the small font and the numerous graphics scattered all over the screen - you can't see the jewelry.
12 x

Amy

Tiny screen info....

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Today is the first day I saw the tiny-tiny size of the fonts on screen. It is so easy to change the font size on any device, it takes just a few clicks to increase/decrease the size of the screen info. I agree with the other posts that I really have to strain tho old eyes to see the info on the screen. This concern shouldn’t have to go to another team or upper management. It’s so easy to fix. Please? 💕
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I am getting a headache from straining my eyes. I wonder what the scroll across the bottom is saying???
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

It's getting to be exactly like news channels.

Boxes of texts and videos on various sections of the screen, a "ticker tape" continually moving across the bottom with words on it, then the anchors talking and showing video clips.

There is a real term for this.

"INFORMATION OVERLOAD."

It causes many, many different feelings. A few are:

Agitation, disorientation, confusion, unease, indecision, anxiety, discomfort...

And it makes buyers...

TOO UNCOMFORTABLE TO MAKE A PURCHASE.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
12 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote:
3 years ago
It's getting to be exactly like news channels.

Boxes of texts and videos on various sections of the screen, a "ticker tape" continually moving across the bottom with words on it, then the anchors talking and showing video clips.

There is a real term for this.

"INFORMATION OVERLOAD."

It causes many, many different feelings. A few are:

Agitation, disorientation, confusion, unease, indecision, anxiety, discomfort...

And it makes buyers...

TOO UNCOMFORTABLE TO MAKE A PURCHASE.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Nailed it!
11 x