Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Gypsy

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Cheryl just said they know about the graphics.

Right now, I see a huge box on the right "Coming Soon" and it's chains. Under it, "Don't Miss it! Register Now" <<<< do we need that to take up space?

Graphic "Last in stock" <<< do we need that?

The entire bottom graphic takes ups way too much room - make it smaller. Too many times (more times than not) the bottom graphic is over the jewelry being seen!

Can we get better lighting on the products too? There always seem to be a "shadow" over the jewelry. Also, please don't insult us with using a black background on say tanzanite to make it look darker. Use better lighting with many different backgrounds to show true colors.
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ DITTO TO EVERYTHNG OSOTT SAID
13 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

I don't even wear glasses and I can't read the important info on the screen. I am sitting 6 feet away from a very large screen TV. Not good.

On the positive side please tell the powers that be--Thanks for getting rid of that lady that always popped up and blocked part of my laptop screen. Good move.
12 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Double ditto! I did a double take when I saw the graphic change again. I have to get up out of bed and stand in front of the tv to read what is said or see a product. By the time I get in front of tv the jewelry isn’t being shown. I get so angry. The hosts have again forgotten why they are there. I’ve gotten to the point I don’t care anymore. It makes me not want to buy anything. There is so much stuff flashing or popping up all the time it’s ANNOYING. Please mods pass our comments on! Isn’t that what this forum is for?
14 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston

I don't even wear glasses and I can't read the important info on the screen. I am sitting 6 feet away from a very large screen TV. Not good.

On the positive side please tell the powers that be--Thanks for getting rid of that lady that always popped up and blocked part of my laptop screen. Good move.
They sent her from your home to mine!
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

She's now constantly popping up on my screen!

And hitting the X or even the: "No, thanks, I'd rather pay more" or whatever it says, DOES NOTHING TO REMOVE HER UNTIL THE 8TH TO 10TH TIME, SO THAT I CAN GET ON SLC'S SITE!

Also, I have a large screen TV, am sitting close, and am wearing +5.00 readers, AND I STILL CANNOT READ THE INFO ON THE SCREEN.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

It's not my readers, because it doesn't happen on other channels, and it used to be fine.
11 x

Amy

Reply to CC about measurements...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Nikki is one of the few who takes her time with the ruler & description. A few days ago, ☹️another host was measuring several different pendants. She was in such a hurry the measurements we were off by at least 3/4 inch. It was too confusing, I didn’t make a purchase. ☹️
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Now i got the pop up girl, again. She was gone for awhile, SHE WILL BE BACK!! She has been back for a couple days. EERIE 🥴. Get rid of mine AGAIN PLEASE 6/22. 8:32 pm
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I never understood when they copied the Tennessee shopping channel and made their banners white with black print trimmed in blue.
4 x