Love These Hosts!

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Love These Hosts!

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

I love watching Chuck Clemency and Katie Rooke together - perfect hosts! Also, Craig Rooke an Jessica are great together too!

These hosts know how to interact without each other (no one is overtalking the other), are engaging, fun and smart. Good for SLC to have these hosts. I wish they all were like these.

Chuck/Katie and Craig/Jessica = my favorites.

No "yelling," no "demands" no "shaming" to get it, and no to this....

"Put it on your credit card, debit card, whatever it takes!!!!" <<< Cheryl, Stacy and Marva says this often which is a huge turn off. :roll:

One customer's opinion.....
Please approve this post.

OSOTT
15 x

Gypsy

Re: Love These Hosts!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

OSOTT - You are SO Right !!!! Much nicer to listen to. I like the hosts that you mentioned together also -Gypsy
13 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Caught Chuck and Katie and love them! No screaming. No cartwheels and backflips. No obnoxious, rude, price games! They can laugh and carry on without throwing common sense out the window. Why is that impossible for some hosts! ( Male and female.)
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Finally a presentation that reminds me of our "BELOVED" SLC .....fun and easy ( except for the graphics.) Wonderful presentation -Gypsy
9 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

100% agree with everyone on this!
9 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 3 years ago

I agree. I'm totally enjoying today's hosts and seeing Chuck, Katie, Jessica and Craig.
6 x