Yelling on TV

Gemsnob

Re: Yelling on TV

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Question....is it possible for Cheryl to scream louder? My bestie in the next county over cannot hear her with my windows closed. 😆
14 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Personally I thought she was hearing impaired, but have decided it just isn't so. I think anyone except the deaf can learn to modulate their voice. Here's to having her give it the good old college try. If one is going to be on TV it would behoove one to at least attempt to hone your "craft".

Oops..dangerously close to being censored here.
12 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

I stopped watching since a lot of time. I never liked the pushy force selling methods.I mute also when I watch any item I intend to purchase and I always make a research before deciding to pay.
11 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Cheryl has a lot of enthusiasm!

And, you can see, loves her job.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

If Cheryl‘s voice is naturally loud, you would think, someone would think to turn her mic down just a little bit. JMO. I like Cheryl as a host they just need to lower her Microphone a tad. Please don’t make me bite my tongue again. 😏6/ 25. 6:04. Pm
10 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Turn down the microphone?? Take it away altogether and I can still probably hear her in Washington!!! (Laughing--but not too much!)
14 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Cheryl need to control her voice tone. Her vocal cords will be grateful.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
11 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

Yes I agree with all of you. I'm so done with the yelling, the STOP THE MUSIC, and definitely interrupting the host their working with. There's a host who seems to thrive on hearing their voice whenever the other host is talking. Constantly interrupting with their comments. I won't mention any names because I'm sure their very nice people but the tv skills need work. I've read these comments a long time and it seems ShopLC won't do anything about it. It's like their not listening.
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

If Shungite isn't bad enough, stop the yelling . . .please!!! I have yet another headache!
11 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Shunghite Is on all day? 🤔. Thank you. 😊. 6/27. 5:51 PM CST
2 x