Monitors:

Amy

Monitors:

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I sorted Swarovski in the auction. The same person has bid $49 or $50 to start. I thought someone was monitoring this ?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Monitors:

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I sorted Swarovski in the auction. The same person has bid $49 or $50 to start. I thought someone was monitoring this ?
Do you happen to have the item number so we can look at the specific auction?
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have the same problem with someone with the initial SSSS ends in nnnn. Overview on everything!😵😠
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Overview on everything for above post sorry .
2 x

Amy

Danielle: I think there were at least 20+ rings one after another. There is no way I could have written all that down. Today Judith has high bid most of them as of 9 am ET. This has been complained about for so long & we were told it would be monitored. Still no change.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Danielle: I think there were at least 20+ rings one after another. There is no way I could have written all that down. Today Judith has high bid most of them as of 9 am ET. This has been complained about for so long & we were told it would be monitored. Still no change.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead and forwarded this information to our online auctions team so they can look into to this. In this case, people are not prevented from starting off with a higher bid as long as it's under the bid limit, but they will be looking into the bidder if they are violating the terms of service. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Amy, go to the regular site not the ra part and look up Swarovski. Usually the items are under $20. On the ra part they go really high for the same exact item. Why would anybody buy something for over $40 when you can get it for $10. And sometimes with a coupon, so even cheaper. If you're lucky you might win a couple under $5. I've only won a few under $5. Hope you win some. 💗😊
3 x

Amy

Thank you Kat. I am sure going to try your suggestion. The auctions aren’t fun anymore like they used to be. When you see an entire page starting at $50, by the same person, its just wasting my time. Thanks again. 😊😊😊
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

You're welcome 😊💗
2 x