Sunday (6/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (6/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Sunday Morning

🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼
3:15 am cst

{{sigh}} No matter how carefully you choose your words, there will always be someone who will twist them upside down. The best response is to simply ignore

🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼🦋🌼

Definitely time for coffee....lots of coffee 😊

DID YOU KNOW......

The world's most expensive cup of coffee cost $600 per pound !!! It is called 'Black Ivory' coffee and sells for $50.00 per cup. It is made from Elephant dung 😳😳😳😳😳 Even though you know how I L♡VE my coffee..........😂😂

Also..... John Sebastian Bach wrote an opera about a woman addicted to coffee ♡♡♡

And the Japanese have been known to bathe in coffee grounds that have been fermented in pineapple pulp. They believe it helps reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture.

Hmm...🤔 I think I will stick to drinking my coffee not bathing in it and I'll pass on the elephant dung as well !😂😂😂 Yep , good ol' coffee from a can please 😊

The kittens were here for most of the day yesterday even after Sissy left, till the exterminator showed up and started spraying the stairwell and entry area scaring them and they scattered ( they got hit with overspray) I couldn't get outside fast enough to stop him. 😡 Haven't yet found them. And no they aren't with Mama Sissy, she was here this morning sans kittens 😪😪 I did walk around downstairs with some food trying to listen for them but no luck. I hope they stuck together when they ran and that they make it back to the food and water source. They are too little to be on thier own . I will keep looking 😟

Was pretty busy yesterday and only did a little 'window shopping' maybe there will be something that catches my eye today. Will see....How about you ????? Shopping ? Bidding ? Whatever your plans I wish you the best of luck 😊

Since it's up to each of us to write our own story....I choose to NOT separate myself from Life, to only be Joyful and Whole -- which is why I'm going to DANCE !
💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞 (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
11 x

Harlequin

Re: Sunday (6/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, excellent post this morning especially the first part. But for the kittens I hope they come back, I would’ve been Livid if someone sprayed around my kittens, they should come back. Have a great day🙂
7 x

Gypsy

No worries

I found them, they are fine -Gypsy
9 x

Mat

Post by Mat » 3 years ago

Good info re: coffee I love random informative tidbits thanks for helping us wake up our brains! :)
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy and all the Tribe and Mods,
I am sooo relieved the fur babies are back. I can imagine how worried you were.
This calls for extra strong cups of ☕️☕️,WIth a dab of whipped cream🤪
I couldn’t sleep so I tuned into Shoplc. They did increase the size of the lettering a bit, so its bearable now. I thought they were finally done with the shungites. WRONG🤬 so I checked out GS.. Lately, in middle of the night they have some tables of $595 and $985.
At least its not all about $10,000 plus. I was drooling at a blue sapphire and diamond pendant for $145,000. I guess most viewers were drooling along with me🤔
Nikki and Tenner were wearing caps with Bling that was on the web for $14.95. Was tempted but didn’t match my mask😇
I received the 2 facial vibrators. One had the jade part unglued. Too much effort to get someone to return it. I glued it back myself. I tried it. Not as soothing as Chuck ( Blakes Dad) claimed it was. I guess I should try it again after I apply moisturizers ?
Did any of you buy it ??
So, I finally put together a foldable walker with seat I just bought from Amazon . Im still having alot of leg pains, but will try to walk a little with the safety of the walker. Embarrassing, but got a sexy color Walker to lessen the “ OLD LADY” looks I will be sure to get. I’m hoping if I walk a bit, the inflamed Leg vessels will calm down. I think the vitamin B complex and tumeric pills I bought, eased the burning a little.
With all that, I consider myself blessed to just have this. A few neighborhood people died from Covid-19. Many still recovering. Lots in my family had it.
Just when I thought we can ease up with masks, the BAT- SNAKE reared its ugly head again. Many new cases.
Stay safe ❤️❤️Vicky
11 x

Gypsy

@Vicky

Hi ! I'm sorry that your legs are bothering you . I'll bet your walker is one "sexy" walker. Hopefully soon we can all get back to normal. Hang in there sending (((HUGS))) and prayers your way - Gypsy
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @Gypsy and all the Tribe and Mods,
I am sooo relieved the fur babies are back. I can imagine how worried you were.
This calls for extra strong cups of ☕️☕️,WIth a dab of whipped cream🤪
I couldn’t sleep so I tuned into Shoplc. They did increase the size of the lettering a bit, so its bearable now. I thought they were finally done with the shungites. WRONG🤬 so I checked out GS.. Lately, in middle of the night they have some tables of $595 and $985.
At least its not all about $10,000 plus. I was drooling at a blue sapphire and diamond pendant for $145,000. I guess most viewers were drooling along with me🤔
Nikki and Tenner were wearing caps with Bling that was on the web for $14.95. Was tempted but didn’t match my mask😇
I received the 2 facial vibrators. One had the jade part unglued. Too much effort to get someone to return it. I glued it back myself. I tried it. Not as soothing as Chuck ( Blakes Dad) claimed it was. I guess I should try it again after I apply moisturizers ?
Did any of you buy it ??
So, I finally put together a foldable walker with seat I just bought from Amazon . Im still having alot of leg pains, but will try to walk a little with the safety of the walker. Embarrassing, but got a sexy color Walker to lessen the “ OLD LADY” looks I will be sure to get. I’m hoping if I walk a bit, the inflamed Leg vessels will calm down. I think the vitamin B complex and tumeric pills I bought, eased the burning a little.
With all that, I consider myself blessed to just have this. A few neighborhood people died from Covid-19. Many still recovering. Lots in my family had it.
Just when I thought we can ease up with masks, the BAT- SNAKE reared its ugly head again. Many new cases.
Stay safe ❤️❤️Vicky
@vicky

I'm sorry you didn't like the facial massager. I saw Chuck using it, making such noises around using it. Hmmm! Believe it or not, I have a few boxes unopened that should have mine in it. I'm looking forward to using it.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Vicky, sorry about your leg pain.
Glad that you found a walker to your liking,
I bet it's painted w/racing stripes!!! :lol:

I have not bought too many things from SLC
as of late, always looking though.
Feel better soon (((hugs)))
honey
10 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Sn-6/28 2 p.m EST
G:
T Y for your posts.
First part...really " hit home"..
This is my venture into posting.....don't do FB or anything else...
Have "learned my lesson"!!!!
So be it!!!!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

@Vicky

I'm sorry your legs are bothering you so much. Hope you can find relief soon.
Nopatra for me.. ;) Seems to get mixed reviews.
Have a friend with similar blingy cap...blinds me when I look in her direction but I do think they're cute!
That blue sapphire & diamond pendant $145,000 sounds drool worthy!
Yes unfortunately Covid has reared its ugly head once again. :cry:

Hope you feel better soon..please stay safe.
🙏🙏
8 x