Question

CJM

Question

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Is a women’s size 9 the same as a man’s size 9?
7 x

Harlequin

Re: Question

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

My son-in-law wears a size 11 on his ring finger, and I can wear his 11 on my middle finger or my index finger and they are both size 10, my ring finger is a seven. I don’t know if that helps or not
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ring yes, shoe no!
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
@CJM

I have always wondered this very same thing about their rings! I just love SO many of their "male" rings, and want to purchase them in a size 9.

I'm sorry to pester you, Mods and Modettes! But you're the ones who would know the answer!
🥰

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Miranda
@Moderator_Preston
Thank you for any help you can provide! 😊

💞🌺🌿💕🌸💍💗💍🌸💕🌿🌺💞
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Yes in ring sizes a size 9 is the same for a man and a woman. I have several men "s sizes 10 11, and 12 that I wear on my thumb, index, middle fingers- and I have huge hands. I have used my ring sizer to validate.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

@CJM Ring sizes dont discriminate between a Man and a woman. The ring sizer is the same for both.

Today, if it fits and you like it - SHOW IT OFF😆
But, beware- jewelry designers admit that they charge more for mens rings because they use more metal to keep it from getting ruined by men who tend to be rough with their jewelry.

😍vicky
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! Rings sizes are universal and unisex. I hope you have a beautiful day!
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback! I too have seen men’s rings I like but didn’t bother because I didn’t want to have to send them back. I’ve wanted one to wear on my middle finger. So now I know! I had called personal shopper a long time ago about ring size because there didn’t seem to be any consistent fit for my size. I was told sizing for the US was different than sizing for the international market. That’s why I asked.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Actually UK sizes are different than US sizes but I have found that Shop LC is consistent with US sizes in all instances. I have bought many, many men's rings here for my re-sale business and they were always the size indicated.
4 x