BUDGET PAY ONLINE PAGE NOT WORKING

LoyalCustomer717

BUDGET PAY ONLINE PAGE NOT WORKING

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 3 years ago

BEEN TRYING FOR 2 DAYS NOW TO USE THE BUDGET PAY ONLINE PROCESS AT SHOPLC AND ITS NOT LOADING OR WHEN IT DOES YOU STILL CANNOT MAKE A PAYMENT MANUALLY. I'VE EMAILED, USED THE SHOPLC CHAT AND CALLED. NO ONE HAS HELPED ME WITH THIS. I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. THIS IS VERY STRESSFUL AND TIME CONSUMING. ANYONE, HELP.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Re: BUDGET PAY ONLINE PAGE NOT WORKING

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience, our IT department has been alerted to the issue and is working diligently to resolve this error as a top priority. Your patience is much appreciated at this time, as we appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
2 x

Sister1949

Post by Sister1949 » 3 years ago

Cant pay on my budget. Pay keeps saying go to sometimes. What ever that is. Been trying to pay for days. Please fix it
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Sister1949 wrote:
3 years ago
Cant pay on my budget. Pay keeps saying go to sometimes. What ever that is. Been trying to pay for days. Please fix it
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message! I deeply apologize for any issues while paying your BudgetPay online. I have gone ahead and sent this over to our web team to help them look into this further! In the meantime, please call in at 877-899-0078 for assistance with paying your Budget Pay installments. I hope you have a beautiful day!
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I had that problem last week I finally got everything paid the next day. It is stressful.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you everyone for your reports! I just got word that the issue should be fixed. I hope everyone has a great day!
2 x