dduke

xavier

Post by dduke » 3 years ago

can any one tell me if you will still carry xavier jewelry
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: xavier

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Last I checked yes. There were several pieces on the Rising Auction two days ago.
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

On the regular site, I only saw two bracelets and one ring. The rising auctions there's several items. 😊💗
5 x

dduke

thank you both for your reply. what are rising auctions ? and can they be found on line thanks for the help.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

dduke wrote:
3 years ago
thank you both for your reply. what are rising auctions ? and can they be found on line thanks for the help.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. If you are on the desktop site, you can fit it under the $1 Online Auctions tab on the website. I hope you have a great day!
2 x

dduke

will any of the jewelry be on site under xavier spot ? looked at online auctions nothing at this time . is there some kind of line up to know when and where you can find his jewelry or do you just have to check back all the time . sorry for all the questions but was so happy to see you had his line and would love to able to buy more.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

dduke wrote:
3 years ago
will any of the jewelry be on site under xavier spot ? looked at online auctions nothing at this time . is there some kind of line up to know when and where you can find his jewelry or do you just have to check back all the time . sorry for all the questions but was so happy to see you had his line and would love to able to buy more.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. When are you are on the auctions page, you can use the search bar to find specific items. You can just enter in "Xavier" on the bar when you are on the auctions page, and search and all available items will come up. I hope you have been having a great day!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Jay, who created the pieces for Xavier, passed away a couple of years ago. His wife did a few shows but I think maybe those were the pieces he had already designed and we're manufactured. Haven't see any since except for stray pieces on RA. I'd love to see more Xavier. Love the vintage look.
7 x