Peacock tanzanite show

CJM

Peacock tanzanite show

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Did anyone watch last night! There wasn’t much peacock on the show. I did finally get the ring of my dreams! The solitaire that started the show. I hope it’s as beautiful as it looks on the website. Funny thing is Chuck and Katie showed a grandidierite/ diamond gold ring (took forever) in the show. I forget what it went for $800 or so. On the homepage it was shown for RA. It stated that it was listed for $450 and sold for $150. Someone didn’t do their homework! I gave up waiting for more peacock pieces. I don’t know if peacock tanzanite is worth more than regular tanzanite; anyone know?
4 x

BeckyJane

Re: Peacock tanzanite show

Post by BeckyJane » 3 years ago

Hello there. I, too, was beyond suprised that the marketed Peacock Tanzanite special, allotted for 3 hours, was so much less time than that. And only a few pieces were featured. What's up with that? I keep noticing that these so-called special/feature events often don't last the marketed timeframe, AND that other gemstones are featured for long amounts of time during this time. In fact, that is going on right now with the "Moldavite Event"-- advertised as 4 hours between 12-4pm CST, and already, almost 2 hours has been taken up by tanzanite. Love tansy, but if you only have one hour of moldavite to offer, then why don't you indicate that in your marketing??? Very misleading and disappointing.

RE: peacock or green tanzanite-- these are definitely less valuable than AAA or AAAA blue tanzanite. Not sure how AA blue tanzanite measure up against peacock/green tanzanite.
6 x

CJM

Re: Peacock tanzanite show

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I agree. The moldavite show had hardly any. Why bother? There is a London blue topaz show scheduled. I’m guessing there won’t be much:(
3 x