Tuesday (6/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday (6/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Friends......Tuesdays are our reward for surviving Monday 🤪 😂😂
Enjoy the gift.....EAT TACOS 😋 🌮 or...🌯🥙

😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮

3:30 am cst
Not only is it hurricane season, now with the surge of COVID-19 illnesses it seems that my Summer has been canceled 🥺 no visits from son and DIL next month 😪😪 I'm just gonna go ahead and put my Christmas tree up and call it a year 😦

And since it is Summer time, there are gonna be some people that are thinking.....

"Summer is here and it's too hot for coffee"

WHAT !!! WAIT !!! No ! No ! Those people simply do NOT understand the art of drinking coffee 😊☕😊 because for me there is absolutely NEVER a bad time for my coffee 💞☕💞
Come on in and have a cuppa and YES there are sweet treats for everyone ☕🍩 it's a good thing these sweet treats are "cyber treats" 😂😂😂😂 I'm not contributing to anyone's weight gain ( including mine) 😳

Sissy brought the babies for breakfast, havent quite got their names matched to each kitten yet.....they are so cute 😻
little black and white kitten, named Sawyer ( by JQ) was putting his paw on the others this morning pushing them away from eating !!!! He was being a little 🐷 😊 but everyone did get thier turn. All sleeping now 😽

I was running my sweeper yesterday and started to wonder...'why is it that we will run over a piece of string or something that refuses to get picked up by sweeper reach down, pick it up, then put it back down and give the sweeper just ONE more shot at it before we give up' ??? 🙄 And then watering my outside plants I noticed my porch light.....'how do those dead bugs get in that enclosed fixture' ???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Both mysteries to solve another day.....today is for some online "window shopping" I missed out on the 60" Tigers eye beaded necklace yesterday ☹☹☹ hopefully it will be offered again. How about ya'll any new Fabulous finds ?? Awesome auction wins ?? Would L♡VE to hear your reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🥰

Hope each of you has a wonderful Taco Tuesday.....

Don't worry about what anyone thinks, when you find Lysol and hand sanitizer on the grocery store shelves....
HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃💃💃 in the aisle they will understand

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
11 x

Jace

Re: Tuesday (6/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

T-6/30 11 a.m EST
Hi!
You're right, it's never too hot for "a good cuppa Java"...

My ultimate favorite is French Roast..
Closely followed by Kona.
Nice, strong...flavorful...
Have you ever tried?

Although, I don't care for iced coffee.
Just my opinion.

P.S...Of course, "good post"!! ;)
6 x

Gypsy

Okay kitten naming is as follows:

Black & white kitten -Sawyer (JQ)

Grey Tabby- Sailor ( Angelflutter)

Black kitten - Summer 💞💞💞 - Gypsy
8 x

Gypsy

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
T-6/30 11 a.m EST
Hi!
You're right, it's never too hot for "a good cuppa Java"...

My ultimate favorite is French Roast..
Closely followed by Kona.
Nice, strong...flavorful...
Have you ever tried?

Although, I don't care for iced coffee.
Just my opinion.

P.S...Of course, "good post"!! ;)
@Jace

Favorite blend is Nantucket but usually cant afford so my can of coffee, usually just says ......COFFEE 😂😂
-Gypsy
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning Friends......Tuesdays are our reward for surviving Monday 🤪 😂😂
Enjoy the gift.....EAT TACOS 😋 🌮 or...🌯🥙

😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮😋🌮

3:30 am cst
Not only is it hurricane season, now with the surge of COVID-19 illnesses it seems that my Summer has been canceled 🥺 no visits from son and DIL next month 😪😪 I'm just gonna go ahead and put my Christmas tree up and call it a year 😦

And since it is Summer time, there are gonna be some people that are thinking.....

"Summer is here and it's too hot for coffee"

WHAT !!! WAIT !!! No ! No ! Those people simply do NOT understand the art of drinking coffee 😊☕😊 because for me there is absolutely NEVER a bad time for my coffee 💞☕💞
Come on in and have a cuppa and YES there are sweet treats for everyone ☕🍩 it's a good thing these sweet treats are "cyber treats" 😂😂😂😂 I'm not contributing to anyone's weight gain ( including mine) 😳

Sissy brought the babies for breakfast, havent quite got their names matched to each kitten yet.....they are so cute 😻
little black and white kitten, named Sawyer ( by JQ) was putting his paw on the others this morning pushing them away from eating !!!! He was being a little 🐷 😊 but everyone did get thier turn. All sleeping now 😽

I was running my sweeper yesterday and started to wonder...'why is it that we will run over a piece of string or something that refuses to get picked up by sweeper reach down, pick it up, then put it back down and give the sweeper just ONE more shot at it before we give up' ??? 🙄 And then watering my outside plants I noticed my porch light.....'how do those dead bugs get in that enclosed fixture' ???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Both mysteries to solve another day.....today is for some online "window shopping" I missed out on the 60" Tigers eye beaded necklace yesterday ☹☹☹ hopefully it will be offered again. How about ya'll any new Fabulous finds ?? Awesome auction wins ?? Would L♡VE to hear your reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🥰

Hope each of you has a wonderful Taco Tuesday.....

Don't worry about what anyone thinks, when you find Lysol and hand sanitizer on the grocery store shelves....
HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃💃💃 in the aisle they will understand

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

@Gypsy

Love your coffee!☕
Doin' the wobble head....again!💞
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I can’t drink all day or strong, So I make a couple expreso shots during the day, hold my nose and down it, man what a JOLT LASTS SEVERAL HOURS 😋. Need to buy a flavoring.
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

T-6/30 1p.m. EST
H:
Hadn't heard of..
Upon further research....
"Champagne taste,......

Will apply stimulus check towards purchase. :D
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Jace

If you can find it invest in some Alto coffee. A very dear friend of mine just sent me some. Very smooth, full bodied, never bitter and simply delicious. Speaking of investing--forget the stock market and invest in tomatoes. Good ones were $4.99 a pound here!!
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I love my cup of Joe too. My fav are Sumatra Post Alley House Blend Dark Magic.I love a strong coffee with a lot of cream and sug.☕🍀
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Jace: was your response to me? If so use laymen talk. LOL. NOT UNDERSTANDING 🥴. Sorry
4 x