More Sungite

Kittycat

More Sungite

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I was,so looking forward to today Tuesday under $50, my favorite,only to find Shungite on again after they just had the smackdown on Sat. I guess they had so much that 24 hrs. wasn't long enough to sell all of it. They just have endless supply of Shungite, Tanzanite and Grandidiorite. The Indigo Kyanite, London blue topaz and Neon appatite were all shortened,too bad. I wish they would how multi colors of tourmaline like the J channel does, also colors of spinal besides black would be nice.
8 x

Gypsy

Re: More Sungite

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

have repeatedly asked for multi tourmaline bead earrings. -Gypsy
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
I was,so looking forward to today Tuesday under $50, my favorite,only to find Shungite on again after they just had the smackdown on Sat. I guess they had so much that 24 hrs. wasn't long enough to sell all of it. They just have endless supply of Shungite, Tanzanite and Grandidiorite. The Indigo Kyanite, London blue topaz and Neon appatite were all shortened,too bad. I wish they would how multi colors of tourmaline like the J channel does, also colors of spinal besides black would be nice.
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
have repeatedly asked for multi tourmaline bead earrings. -Gypsy
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I have forwarded this to both our TV programming team and our jewelry team so they can keep this in mind for future offerings. We appreciate your feedback, and I hope you are all having a great day!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
I knew this would happen because they didn't have many sell outs. It happens with Tanzanite and Granditierite too. I wish they would figure out that most people have purchased what they want by now.
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Can you tell them to make sure both earrings match? I often see tourmaline hoops and the stones are set out of order.
7 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Can you tell them to make sure both earrings match? I often see tourmaline hoops and the stones are set out of order.
Good afternoon,

Of course! I have pass along this feedback as well. Thank you!
4 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi all my friends,
One might think its too late for a strong cup of ☕️But I can drink coffee at bedtime without any effect. The problem is that ☕️Taste better with an accompanying few carbs🤪
I too was very disappointed in seeing mostly Shungite after a long 24 hr Shungite smackdown 2 days ago. I think people return them after the placebo effect wears off. . None of my friends nor I felt anything positive From it. I do believe it might block some EMR rays, but if this was a pain reliever many Russian patients immigrating from Russia would’nt frequently come to my ER complaining of various pains.
People in pain will try anything in desperation to stop their suffering, so it still sells to newbies.
I have a drawer full. Tried several pieces without any relief.
As far as Tanzanite. I heard from a friend that their family Member was in Tanzania recently. The Govt opened 2 hubs, selling different grades of the stones at affordable prices. What scared her family was when she left the Hub several men tried to sell her Tanzanite for much cheaper. She felt lucky to get out of that area unharmed.
So now the shopping channels went from saying the mines are closed, to: The Govt will charge exorbitant prices, or the quality will be inferior. I knew the old story that the mines are depleted couldn’t be so, because the Govt spent a fortune building a wall to protect the mines. There had to be something worth protecting. Who knows. Im sure we have better gem cutters, so the gemstones Cut by Tanzania might not look as nice ??
I did buy 2 sets of metallic stackable boxes from shoplc today. One purple set, one black set. I had a code so it was a great deal.
The items in todays 55% off list are nothing to get excited about. A couple times in the past, they put a few pieces in the list that were a great buy. Today NOTHING exciting. BORING.
I find the shoplc packaging has improved. Some blue boxes now have a insert suitable for gift giving. Not comparable to the velvet ones I buy, but good enough to present $10 gifts.
I have a few pricey things in my wishlist hoping the price drops. Im almost done gathering together gifts for the family. Need another few items. So far the prices have gone the wrong way. I am a patient woman🤣
One of the items was $1104, suddenly had a 50% off code. I grabbed it. There were then 3 left. Now the price went up to $1299. Makes no sense to increase prices, when it doesn't sell at a lower price until a 50% off code was attached.
So, im waiting for another 50% off episode.
I usually find coupons to lower price that I buy from JT... At first every code I attach they deny. Then the Bot gets tired and lets one work 😆🤣
Have a great night - lets hope the SHUNGITE MONSTER carries all whats left far away 🙏🏻

Hugs❤️❤️❤️Vicky
7 x